Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRANITE FC U-12 Girls Friendly Match -- 8/26

Granite FC U-12 Girls -- (MAPLE Greem Div. Spring '07) is looking to host a friendly match for Sunday morning 8/26. The friendly match would take place at the Nashua Corp Field in Nashua, NH. If interested, PM me or e-mail at john.edwards@klgates.

Thanks,

John Edwards

ODP

Isn't the 26th one of the ODP tryout dates?

Comment

any self respecting parent of a 12 year old wouldn't care for odp, unless they want to spend $2000 on a new warm up. Supose its bragging right at the water cooler, or if you club didn't provide adequet coaching

Comment

It won't impact our desire to get a friendly in before the season starts. For those going to the "tryouts" I guess we won't be seeing them.

Comment

experience

It is a good experience for them to get the feel of a high level try out. Many players at this age have not had the oppurtunity to see or be involved in try outs at this level. My daughter is a keeper and there are not a lot of keepers at team try outs. I have no illusions as to my daughter making the team, but for her to see what is out there and what to strive to be is a great experince! Playing at U-12 no way.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X