Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touchline refugees

It seems to work just like touchline....

Re: touchline refugees

Originally posted by mathman
    It seems to work just like touchline....
    Nice find. Same look and feel.
    Light travels faster than sound; this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

Maybe everyone can post as they register?

Comment

Let the migration begin

Comment

Hello All

Comment

Ok,
            This site is great, thanks Mathman. I don't post often, but touchline has long been a great source of information and entertainment. This looks like the best alternative

Comment

I am a Touchline refugee and have migrated.

Comment

I like the emoticons better than those on the old Touchline. :D But one thing that is missing is the edit function. :( I wonder if that can be added. :?: And I just realized there are a whole lot more emoticons! :smt023
                Can we make a rule that giving the finger emoticon is off limit?
                :RTR:
                Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by FSM
                  I like the emoticons better than those on the old Touchline. :D But one thing that is missing is the edit function. :( I wonder if that can be added. :?: And I just realized there are a whole lot more emoticons! :smt023
                  Can we make a rule that giving the finger emoticon is off limit?
                  :RTR:
                  You should have an "Edit" button if you post as a registered user.

Comment

Welcome to the Massachusetts Board!

Just a quick question for those that are here, what is the "Touchline" you are referring to? Is it another message board that you used in Mass.?

Welcome once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                      Welcome to the Massachusetts Board!

Just a quick question for those that are here, what is the "Touchline" you are referring to? Is it another message board that you used in Mass.?

Welcome once again!
                      Touchline was a message board attached to the MAPLE league website. MAPLE has decided to drop that function starting Friday 5/18.

So this looks like a good place for us to migrate to.

Thank you.

Comment

Thanks, I figured it was another message board, but wasn't aware of it.

The majority of the Moderator staff is based out of Florida since the majority of the traffic is posted from there. If more people start posting from Mass., then we will need a moderator from that area that knows about Mass Soccer. So if any of you early adopters are interested, please drop me a line.

If you have any other problems, feel free to send me an email or PM as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                          we will need a moderator from that area that knows about Mass Soccer. So if any of you early adopters are interested, please drop me a line.
                          Kind of like King Arthur drawing Excalibur from the stone...what power! :D
                          Light travels faster than sound; this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Comment

or putting the fox in charge of the hen house!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
                              or putting the fox in charge of the hen house!
                              http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbth...p_sign0173.gif

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X