Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Much $$ do Club Trainers Get Paid?

Does anyone have any idea how much the trainers at local clubs get paid? Not DOC's or coaches, I am more asking about trainers.

For an entire team we pay $10/hr per kid that's $180 per session.
    hope it helps

Comment

Contact the people a kendall. I heard they give the money away to trainers...

Comment

trainers

If they are worth it pay it. Actions speak louder than words. Now cough up cheapskate.

Comment

they get paid WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much for what they do. have the kids run around at practice and get paid $100. highway robbery! they're only motivation is the $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            For an entire team we pay $10/hr per kid that's $180 per session.
            hope it helps
            First teams usually train 1.5 hours, but we can say for agrument that your $180 session is good, there are 8 session per month that is $1440 per month. Your club would need to collect $100 training fees every month on top of reg fees, uniforms, ref fees to cover.
            You cost not including tournaments would be $1,500 - 1,800 per year per player.

Comment

First teams usually train 1.5 hours, but we can say for agrument that your $180 session is good, there are 8 session per month that is $1440 per month. Your club would need to collect $100 training fees every month on top of reg fees, uniforms, ref fees to cover.
              You cost not including tournaments would be $1,500 - 1,800 per year per player.
              I'm taking my kid to beisball

Comment

they get paid WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much for what they do. have the kids run around at practice and get paid $100. highway robbery! they're only motivation is the $$$.
                Do you get paid for posting stuff on this site while you should be working I wonder

Comment

BS

I love the coaches(that you pay for year might I add) that will train your son or daughter on the side for another fee. I thought they were already being paid to teach these kids soccer with the over priced fees you folks are already paying??????????? And they say soccer is not about making a buck!

Comment

Kids do not develope working 2x per week. If you do not want to pay for some else to work with your kid then get off your a## and do it yourself.
                    Coaches/trainers are paid for the practice sessions, if extra work is wanted then they must get paid for their time.
                    Do you stay late or come in on your day off and work for free??
                    You have a choice, stop crying!

Comment

Kids do not develope working 2x per week. If you do not want to pay for some else to work with your kid then get off your a## and do it yourself.
                      Coaches/trainers are paid for the practice sessions, if extra work is wanted then they must get paid for their time.

More foreigners wanting to get paid......

Comment

EXACTLY what I have been saying for some time. Soccer is a BUSINESS and the owners aka DOCs get paid too much.

I know one Club that all the money goes to the DOC and he sets the rate and pays the trainer out of that money. The trainer does all the work and the DOC collects his fee for being a figurehead.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X