Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fullerton Rangers (2x national champions), FC Golden State, Albion, and Sereno among others...
    So your not from Oregon then.......

Comment

So your not from Oregon then.......
      So is that assumption based on the same type of logic as the assumption that it was a girls team?

Comment

So is that assumption based on the same type of logic as the assumption that it was a girls team?
        Yes it is, again is your son on an Oregon team ?

Comment

Yes it is, again is your son on an Oregon team ?
          Yes he is. That is as much detail as I will provide because I have seen too many of these rabbit hunts end up abusive and downright insulting.

Comment

Yes he is. That is as much detail as I will provide because I have seen too many of these rabbit hunts end up abusive and downright insulting.
            I want to see those games. What league is it?

Comment

We are not seeking attention...so no more will be said.

Comment

The game to watch..

The game to watch this weekend if you are in town will be Thusc vs FC.

Both teams with so much to play for- if Thusc can get a big result then they are still in the hunt for one last state cup title. But if FC can get themselves a tie or pull off what most folks would consider the upset then in all likelihood Thusc will not get a chance to win their fifth state title since U11.

Fc plays Crossfire the following weekend, but I think everything hinges on this weekends game. Crossfire is in good shape after beating Thusc, but there's always the chance of a letdown after their big win last weekend. They will know where they stand after Saturday and what's needed to advance.

On paper Thusc is the stronger team against FC, but even a tie for FC and they can go into the Crossfire game the following weekend with everything to play for. FC has plenty of players heading off to college to continue their soccer however and if they can weather what is likely to be a furious start from Thusc I think they may be in with a chance.

Who said that a 3 team state cup bracket can't be entertaining?

Comment

The game to watch this weekend if you are in town will be Thusc vs FC.

Both teams with so much to play for- if Thusc can get a big result then they are still in the hunt for one last state cup title. But if FC can get themselves a tie or pull off what most folks would consider the upset then in all likelihood Thusc will not get a chance to win their fifth state title since U11.

Fc plays Crossfire the following weekend, but I think everything hinges on this weekends game. Crossfire is in good shape after beating Thusc, but there's always the chance of a letdown after their big win last weekend. They will know where they stand after Saturday and what's needed to advance.

On paper Thusc is the stronger team against FC, but even a tie for FC and they can go into the Crossfire game the following weekend with everything to play for. FC has plenty of players heading off to college to continue their soccer however and if they can weather what is likely to be a furious start from Thusc I think they may be in with a chance.

Who said that a 3 team state cup bracket can't be entertaining?
                  Is there can to be a championship game (1 v. 2), or is bracket play the end?

Comment

Is there can to be a championship game (1 v. 2), or is bracket play the end?
                    Typo. Sorry. Is there going to be a championship game (1 v. 2), or is bracket play the end?

Comment

Typo. Sorry. Is there going to be a championship game (1 v. 2), or is bracket play the end?
                      After bracket play there will be a championship (1 vs 2)

Comment

After bracket play there will be a championship (1 vs 2)
                        Sounds kind of like Mt. Hood Challenge.

Comment

Except it will be better soccer then the MHC.

Comment

Only better as there are no crummy TA bootball teams

Comment

Except it will be better soccer then the MHC.
                              Maybe…Same teams isn't it...

Comment

Only better as there are no crummy TA bootball teams
                                Things must be very simple inside your mind…All OPL Teams GOOD…All TA teams BOOTBALL, BAD…If this feels secure to you heaven forbid I take away your security, but you find boot ball teams on both side of the divide, just how you find skilled teams on both sides.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X