Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EXACT Soccer is it legit??

Does anyone know anything about this program? I've never heard of it, my kid received an invite to this, it looks great but is it??

Any positive, input would be very much appreciated!

Exact?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this program? I've never heard of it, my kid received an invite to this, it looks great but is it??

Any positive, input would be very much appreciated!
    What in the world is this program?

Comment

Where'd you hear about them? Just googled them and saw this on the site: http://exactsports.com/blog/discussi...um/2010/11/19/. The reviews look pretty good, but I am going to call them anyways.

Comment

Where'd you hear about them? Just googled them and saw this on the site: http://exactsports.com/blog/discussi...um/2010/11/19/. The reviews look pretty good, but I am going to call them anyways.
        all appears to me to be a not so subtle attempt to entice people to look into (another) money-sucking soccer program

Comment

I am calling right now!!!

fyi... here is a snippet of TS terms of use....

Postings made which are deemed advertising and may be removed without recourse.
          Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and
          solicitations are inappropriate on these forums and may be deleted immediately
          with no further explanation.

Comment

Exact Soccer in Miami

My daugher was a u17 at the time she recieve an invitation to participate and I thought it might just be another money maker but I decided to sign her up anyway and I was thrilled with the our experience. She had to do computer cognitive work before she arrived at the field which is very unusual as most programs place no emphasis on the mental side of the game only the physical side. We made the 600 miles trip and were thrilled to find out that there was approx 30 players to 6 or 7 college coaches. Quality training and great exposure to large D1 schools along with a few smaller D2 schools. I believe as a result of that interaction and personal attention she was able to recieved offers for official visits and a few scholarship opportunties. She became a much more confident player.

Comment

It's Legit

My son went to the soccer camp in california and loved it.

Comment

My daugher was a u17 at the time she recieve an invitation to participate and I thought it might just be another money maker but I decided to sign her up anyway and I was thrilled with the our experience. She had to do computer cognitive work before she arrived at the field which is very unusual as most programs place no emphasis on the mental side of the game only the physical side. We made the 600 miles trip and were thrilled to find out that there was approx 30 players to 6 or 7 college coaches. Quality training and great exposure to large D1 schools along with a few smaller D2 schools. I believe as a result of that interaction and personal attention she was able to recieved offers for official visits and a few scholarship opportunties. She became a much more confident player.
                We attended the one that was recently at Barry University in Miami. It was a very good camp for both may son and myself. I learned alot about the college recruiting process and what to expect scholarship wise etc. My son received very good training, starting out with technical and working up to full sided games. He is a goalkeeper and there were 2 D1 keeper coaches at this camp, FAU and Florida Gulf Coast.

He was only a freshman at the time so it was very beneficial to him to get to see the level of play that was being recruited to play college ball. Granted everyone there was not going to be recruited but it was a very good program, well worth the $200 and a drive to Miami.

Comment

Don't believe above posts.

This is a scam used to make money from kids and families who don't know better.

Please don't fall for this.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X