Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your A team that is headed to IMG DA tied a bunch of 11 yr old girls . No comment on that .
    If this is true, then it is very embarrassing for this Braden River 2005 girls team. To play a scrimmage and finish tied 2-2 with a younger team playing 11v11.
    This BR team also did not advance out of the 1st round of State Cup. In a group of 4, this team finished last !
    I see hard times for this team when playing DA

Comment

Can't IMG have another club as their u14 team or just hold tryouts and have a combined team of local girls instead of a local rec team?

Tryouts for next year's IMG DA teams that are partnered with BRSC were held last week.
      Next year there should be a combined team of local girls.

Comment

If this is true, then it is very embarrassing for this Braden River 2005 girls team. To play a scrimmage and finish tied 2-2 with a younger team playing 11v11.
        This BR team also did not advance out of the 1st round of State Cup. In a group of 4, this team finished last !
        I see hard times for this team when playing DA

Are you surprise...Both their DA teams are $***. Why USSF grants them DA, I have no clue.

Comment

Tryouts for next year's IMG DA teams that are partnered with BRSC were held last week.
          Next year there should be a combined team of local girls.
          tryouts were held over a 3 week period.
          Most of the same team was selected or just about all the same girls were selected.
          not much will change on this team

Comment

Perhaps if someone with some intelligence read my post to you instead of you trying to do it yourself, you would have seen that I said to those teams STILL alive. With that said, I will put the 2005 girls team against your sorry ass daughters team any day of the week!
            the person that posted this really has gone quiet. Its called couldn't back up their words

Comment

This week of tryouts will say a lot about how this area will go in terms of soccer.

Comment

This week of tryouts will say a lot about how this area will go in terms of soccer.
                How did the week of tryouts go?

Comment

hard to say how tryouts went.... it is fairly clear that the presence of many smaller clubs does spread the already small pool quite thin. Couple that with the tampa clubs being able to offer DA and ECNL I imagine that the tryouts were full of kids who love the game and want to play, rather than those determined to play pro or top level college. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

I'm sure they were fine as the above poster said, kids just wanting to play soccer and have a bit more of a challenge. I doubt anyone at the clubs think of soccer as a career or even an option for college (at least a large one), but like most people whose kids play competitive sports want them to have the experience, makes some friends, and learn some lesson along the way.

Comment

Braden River had large #s at their girls tryouts due to the partnership with IMG and offering the DA program.

LWR Chargers grew especially on the boys side.

FC Sarasota dropped #s on the girls side.

Looks like BR gained popularity due to IMG partnership.

Comment

Braden River had large #s at their girls tryouts due to the partnership with IMG and offering the DA program.

LWR Chargers grew especially on the boys side.

FC Sarasota dropped #s on the girls side.

Looks like BR gained popularity due to IMG partnership.
                        Wow. You were at all of these different tryouts? Impressive- impressively huge waste of time.

Comment

Wow. You were at all of these different tryouts? Impressive- impressively huge waste of time.
                          You can hate all you want but its called communication.
                          If you dont like it. Then go comment on a different thread.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Bump!
                              How CC have fallen on the ladder.Wow.Why ?

Comment

All three are irrelevant soccer clubs. Great facilities and locations. TBU feeder clubs

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X