Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's play that game. Give me a Year and gender and let's start a list of the best teams on the northshore.....
    2001 Girls NEFC NS is the best 2001 Girls team in the Northshore.

Comment

2002 Girls - NEFC NS
      2003 Girls - Aztec with GPS NS nipping at their heels with a successful G2003 year and the acquisition of the top 2003 NEFC NS team next year
      2004 Girls - Scorpions North with MK as their coach.

Comment

2002 Girls - NEFC NS
        2003 Girls - Aztec with GPS NS nipping at their heels with a successful G2003 year and the acquisition of the top 2003 NEFC NS team next year
        2004 Girls - Scorpions North with MK as their coach.
        I can assure you that GPS is not getting too NEFC NS girls team.
        A couple girls may follow but most will stay. This team will be
        Even better next year!

Comment

I can assure you that GPS is not getting too NEFC NS girls team.
          A couple girls may follow but most will stay. This team will be
          Even better next year!
          Will they have 2 teams? Who will their coach be?

Comment

This same coach and same core of girls played NPL last year under FC Boston and had a winning record.

Comment

Will they have 2 teams? Who will their coach be?
              3 teams with official announcement of coaches already announced to players.

Comment

Wow three, did they get the entire Aztec 03 NEP team over there? I am pretty sure Aztec will maintain their top 03 team and GPS has committed to at least two 03 team. Should be interesting.

Comment

I will believe it when I see it.

Comment

Registration continues to climb.
                    2004 might have as many as 5 teams.
                    Some excellent new talent on the way.

Comment

Registration continues to climb.
                      2004 might have as many as 4 teams.
                      Some excellent new talent on the way.

Comment

I went to see the NEFC NS team play tonight at Medway. State Cup in their first year. That is a big WOW! I also watched the awards presentation. So many happy people and coaches that acknowledged and introduced female assistant coach role models.

This all hit my decisions buttons "Big Time". No more Aztecs for us. We are on the greener pastures with NEFC Breakers.

Comment

Do you know if they are getting NPL?

Comment

Do you know if they are getting NPL?
                            LMAO does it matter, they beat NPL teams to get to the final? So in my opinion NEFC NS NEP team has broken the myth that NEP and NPL are anything more than equal in talent. But you have to have the correct coaches developing the players or you will see a drastic drop in talent Club Name withheld to protect the innocent.

Comment

LMAO does it matter, they beat NPL teams to get to the final? So in my opinion NEFC NS NEP team has broken the myth that NEP and NPL are anything more than equal in talent. But you have to have the correct coaches developing the players or you will see a drastic drop in talent Club Name withheld to protect the innocent.
                              Sorry, but NEP does not have the same level of talent as NPL (at least in New England). I'm not saying there aren't talented players in NEP nor am I saying there aren't talented teams in the NEP. However, in the top NEP divisions, you may get 2 competitive games a season where in New England NPL, almost every game is competitive. Also, NEP teams usually aren't going to get the best groupings in tournaments.

Comment

Sorry, but NEP does not have the same level of talent as NPL (at least in New England). I'm not saying there aren't talented players in NEP nor am I saying there aren't talented teams in the NEP. However, in the top NEP divisions, you may get 2 competitive games a season where in New England NPL, almost every game is competitive. Also, NEP teams usually aren't going to get the best groupings in tournaments.
                                And what about the other 5-6 months? A good coach knows how to put together a season. The competitive calendar also incorporates scrimmages, tournaments and state cup. I know for a fact DS teams play Futsal, summer soccer and even scrimmage college and women's teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X