Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OR.... top tier NPL players should be motivated to go get ECNL exposure. Looks like there are spots
    ECNL is a dying league. Why would any player want to be there?

Comment

You are in serious need of a new go-to reply.

Today's hot trending posts:
      FCB ECNL failures
      GPS money grab
      Aztecs falling apart

I'm sure Stars thread is getting teed up to go and SSS on tap for later today.
      It could be that your own parents are going after you. Just saying.
      How many FCB-ECNL spots were NOT offered to some kids that have been on the team since day one?

Comment

ECNL is a dying league. Why would any player want to be there?
        Because the NPL is destined to be even worse.

Comment

It could be that your own parents are going after you. Just saying.
          How many FCB-ECNL spots were NOT offered to some kids that have been on the team since day one?
          My own parents are dead. But thanks for asking.

I have no idea what FCB is up to. I simply enjoy baiting you in whatever thread you are spewing your crap.

Comment

My own parents are dead. But thanks for asking.

I have no idea what FCB is up to. I simply enjoy baiting you in whatever thread you are spewing your crap.
            Ok, Perspective...cough...cough...fred

Comment

Ok, Perspective...cough...cough...fred
              You're an idiot.

Comment

You know so much. And why stars kept DA, ECNL, and NPL?
                Because they can! They are a founding member of ecnl so they won't abandon it or the revenue it produces. They also won't let another club get the DA and they are deep enough to maintain something in the NPL. It's all about money and power. Nothing to do with development as the coaching will stay pretty much the same. It's the same reason people shop for groceries in Walmart... one stop shopping

Comment

What is timeline for "announcing" DA rosters for both clubs?

Comment

What is timeline for "announcing" DA rosters for both clubs?
                    I would imagine both DA Rosters are 90-95% complete, with a few spots being kept open for the possible last second defector or stud showing up at open tryouts. As for "announcing" them... not sure if there will be a formal announcement, but my guess it would be after that if they have one at all.

Comment

Because they can! They are a founding member of ecnl so they won't abandon it or the revenue it produces. They also won't let another club get the DA and they are deep enough to maintain something in the NPL. It's all about money and power. Nothing to do with development as the coaching will stay pretty much the same. It's the same reason people shop for groceries in Walmart... one stop shopping
                      Spot on. Keeping all those leagues is fine. Using their power to remove coaches from other ECNL teams mid season is embarrassing. GDA not even started. But i guess it "helps" them by weakening other teams, potentially driving kids to them.

i guess they dont care about the impact on the kids they pretend to care about

Sad

Comment

Which ECNL coaches are you referring to?

Comment

Most of the NE conference Clubs who got GDA who were also ECNL have been impacted. A certain coach very vocal at meetings.

Comment

Spot on. Keeping all those leagues is fine. Using their power to remove coaches from other ECNL teams mid season is embarrassing. GDA not even started. But i guess it "helps" them by weakening other teams, potentially driving kids to them.

i guess they dont care about the impact on the kids they pretend to care about

Sad
                            What does this mean? Who removed an ECNL coach and how does this drive kids to FC Boston?

Comment

GDA signing day coming this week at NEFC/Breakers. Congrats to the lucky high school waiver holders. But then again, doesn't that defeat the purpose of the GDA?

Comment

I would imagine both DA Rosters are 90-95% complete, with a few spots being kept open for the possible last second defector or stud showing up at open tryouts. As for "announcing" them... not sure if there will be a formal announcement, but my guess it would be after that if they have one at all.
                                Breakers having their official signing day on Friday night.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X