Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're concerned with development afc shouldn't even be on your radar. We've actually had kids at all the clubs mentioned at one point and Fcusa and sss are in a different class than those small clubs. The training is a ton better.
    Such a generalization to the past not present. Let us know how the next club you join turns out.

Comment

There is ONE poster committed to advancing his narrative that small clubs offer a better alternative to pay-to-play big club soccer. For many families, I would say he was right.

The irony is that while he is a champion for an alternative view, he attacks any poster that has a different opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        There is ONE poster committed to advancing his narrative that small clubs offer a better alternative to pay-to-play big club soccer. For many families, I would say he was right.

The irony is that while he is a champion for an alternative view, he attacks any poster that has a different opinion.
        Can't be just ONE poster who appreciates what small clubs can offer (and what they lack) because I also see the benefits and limitations, and I'm not him. Wait, unless I am him...but I'm "me" so I can't be "him". But seriously, with this club or any small club individual experiences vary significantly--it is just the statistically predictable result of a smaller sample group. The "average" comes from choppier individual "experiences". That said, give Synergy or America a try. You are not making a lifelong commitment and you might just find it's a good fit without sending your resources down a gaping profit sinkhole.

Comment

I was with you until the last "gaping profit sinkhole" comment. Then I realized, Yup, its one guy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X