NEFC Staff Changes

http://www.nefc.us/news_article/show...rrer_id=552755

Analysis and opinions?

Signed south shore parent considering a switch to NEFC

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Analysis and opinions?

Signed south shore parent considering a switch to NEFC
      They have a great staff. Better than anyone else's in the state. The real question is where do you think it will take your child? Are you expecting one of their coaches to perform some sort of miracle and elevate your child into some sort of soccer prodigy?

Comment

They have a great staff. Better than anyone else's in the state. The real question is where do you think it will take your child? Are you expecting one of their coaches to perform some sort of miracle and elevate your child into some sort of soccer prodigy?
        Yes, BTNT, that is what I want. Can NEFC deliver?

Comment

Yes, BTNT, that is what I want. Can NEFC deliver?
          Deliver what? No coach can deliver anything that isn't already there.

Comment

Any truth to NEFC coming out western region of the state?

Comment

Any truth to NEFC buying the Patriots, Amazon and Starbucks?

Comment

Can FI do better than BB in the south shore?

Comment

Can FI do better than BB in the south shore?
                  I used to watch FI coach while my older kid practiced - I was always impressed with him. The stars guy is very personable. Both will be assets to BBA.

Comment

I used to watch FI coach while my older kid practiced - I was always impressed with him. The stars guy is very personable. Both will be assets to BBA.
                    Until he F's it up again and gets asked to leave.

Comment

FI will surely do well for them.

Comment

FI will surely do well for them.
                        Is he finishing his season with FCB's 04 team?

Comment

FI has the dream job now.
                          He has no pressure NEFC could care less about the south shore. If he does a marginal job and can get a few teams from there they will be happy. Not like at fc Boston/scorpions where the south shore was there home base for years. Hate to blame people but FI has been in charge of the juniors there for a few years now and what talent has he produced.
                          Also is he taking his teams with him like BB and PM did? I think he's kind of young so I hope this works out cause there's not to many places for him to go after this on the south shore.

Comment

He has no pressure NEFC could care less about the south shore. If he does a marginal job and can get a few teams from there they will be happy. Not like at fc Boston/scorpions where the south shore was there home base for years. Hate to blame people but FI has been in charge of the juniors there for a few years now and what talent has he produced.
                            Also is he taking his teams with him like BB and PM did? I think he's kind of young so I hope this works out cause there's not to many places for him to go after this on the south shore.
                            From what I hear he is also going to be coaching some NPL teams out of Mendon.

Comment

Ok, "I'm not Fred", who but you knows enough of the inner workings of your club to write something like this. So now you have yet another "ex" that you are going to spend days upon days trashing here. Not enough bad things can happen to you and that train wreck you call a club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X