Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are posting **** like this, you have the wrong set of priorities...
    My priorities would be to put my kids in the best situation! The situation would not be at a dysfunctional club like WFF. Have fun with all those Rec players on a so-called comp team. Well... At least you will be playing in the low level CDL league. Maybe your team should play in the USA league????

Comment

My priorities would be to put my kids in the best situation! The situation would not be at a dysfunctional club like WFF. Have fun with all those Rec players on a so-called comp team. Well... At least you will be playing in the low level CDL league. Maybe your team should play in the USA league????
      Dude...you sir are a class A Douche Bag....who cares, not every kid is ECNL/DA material, that's ok, not every kid is going to play D1, some will play D2, DIII and even NAIA and that's fine. When your kid and the others turn 24 it won't matter what league you played in because your kid will be in the same position as all the others, they will not be on the US National Team and the only difference is you paid $30 k - 40 K to play ECNL or DA and the others haven't...and you will still be a Class A DBAG!

Comment

You keep on mentioning Rec players.

Our coach does not fill the team just to have a team like other clubs. If he feels the player is ready for competitive then he will invite them. Nothing wrong with a Rec player they have to start somewhere. Keeping club politics out of this because we have been in other clubs they all have their issues.

Comment

Why does it matter what other people do...most sensible parents know that college soccer is unlikely unless you send your child to an overpriced, second-rate, liberal arts college. Some actually would prefer playing with their friends and having a life outside of a sport. Helps develop a well-rounded individual. The only thing that should matter for a parent is if their child is happy, learning to set goals, work with a team and overcome adversity. Those are a lesson to be taught in sports.

Going after someone trying to pass along information on a tryout says a lot about who you are a person and parent. If your child does succeed, it will be amazing as they will do so in spite of having a parent like yourself. Good luck to your child and please consider not procreating in the future, your are not fit to be a parent and lack even the most basic of social decorum.

Comment

Dude...you sir are a class A Douche Bag....who cares, not every kid is ECNL/DA material, that's ok, not every kid is going to play D1, some will play D2, DIII and even NAIA and that's fine. When your kid and the others turn 24 it won't matter what league you played in because your kid will be in the same position as all the others, they will not be on the US National Team and the only difference is you paid $30 k - 40 K to play ECNL or DA and the others haven't...and you will still be a Class A DBAG!
            Agree. NO ONE on this site's kid is going to make a living playing soccer. The one's who think otherwise are easily manipulated by these clubs, buy into their BS ($$) and spend time commenting negatively on threads that HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. If your daughter plays DA or ECNL, good for them, go converse with other parents about issues that pertain to DA or ECNL, get a job, do some charity work or find a hobby.

Comment

Most of their second teams left them, from what I've heard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X