Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    weston plays and teaches a more European brand of soccer then Kendall. More of a South American aggressive style / glorified kickball with a dash of one on one. Not so much allstar to me , but to you, of English sentiment , I can see how It might impress.
    this is true and one of the reasons why Kendall is losing kids. too much kick and chase at the DA level. I don't care how skilled the striker is, it's not a style of soccer that many parents want to see.

Comment

this is true and one of the reasons why Kendall is losing kids. too much kick and chase at the DA level. I don't care how skilled the striker is, it's not a style of soccer that many parents want to see.
      Yes! And then th coaches applaud when a kid dribbles three kids and gets stopped up by the defenders. The only clubs doing a good job at teaching are Weston and Juventus Miami. This gives me no pleasure to say considering how annoying their fans are.

Comment

Yes! And then th coaches applaud when a kid dribbles three kids and gets stopped up by the defenders. The only clubs doing a good job at teaching are Weston and Juventus Miami. This gives me no pleasure to say considering how annoying their fans are.
        there are a lot of parents that take their kid 40 minutes to Weston when Kendall is 15 minutes away. it is because of this reason. unless your kid is a striker or forward Kendall is not for you.

Comment

The two clubs mentioned are the only ones YOU know of, but I am sure if people do their research they will find others like the Miami Breakers, FC.

Comment

The two clubs mentioned are the only ones YOU know of, but I am sure if people do their research they will find others like the Miami Breakers, FC.
            do you mean the breakers or the torros or gulliver or Carrollton? The breakers are a great recreational option apart from the 2006 team. And there is nothing wrong with recreational sports. But we are talking apples from oranges.

Comment

Played against all teams in final 8 most impressed with gps west the most . They play a very good possession style game. Great coach and total team

Comment

Played against all teams in final 8 most impressed with gps west the most . They play a very good possession style game. Great coach and total team
                It's no secret that Germans are the best soccer players in the world. Therefore, it comes as no surprise GPS is in its own class right now. I suppose that to Weston they are just a wreck organization. How many professional European players graduated from Weston DA. The Mexicans are better than the Americans said don't talk to me about US soccer. European clubs that are infiltrating the United States of late will and developing some of America's best young soccer players. This is not because they are getting better athletes it is because of coaching philosophy.

Comment

It's no secret that Germans are the best soccer players in the world. Therefore, it comes as no surprise GPS is in its own class right now. I suppose that to Weston they are just a wreck organization. How many professional European players graduated from Weston DA. The Mexicans are better than the Americans said don't talk to me about US soccer. European clubs that are infiltrating the United States of late will and developing some of America's best young soccer players. This is not because they are getting better athletes it is because of coaching philosophy.
                  Hahahaha basically GPS WEST 04 are the only good team in Florida, gps Orlando certainly is a kick and chase team at that age, and the 2003's definitely no Bayern way is being played, it's all marketing

Comment

Finals

Should be GPS West and Weston in the finals. GPS 2-1.
                    Space Coast will give Weston a challenge. I think teams under estimate them.

Comment

Should be GPS West and Weston in the finals. GPS 2-1.
                      Space Coast will give Weston a challenge. I think teams under estimate them.
                      They are just an average team

Comment

They are just an average team
                        Doral was not average they are good. And club space beat them. Don't hate the player hate the game.

Comment

Doral was not average they are good. And club space beat them. Don't hate the player hate the game.
                          Space Coast is mediocre. Hell, GPS Orlando beat them 3-1 in Florida NPL and Space Coast finished 6th in the league. I've seen them play a couple of times, they are just solid, o.k. - nothing special.

Comment

The only reason they lost to gps 3-1 in npl was because that half the team was sick. Some sick kids had to play. They recently killed that same team in a friendly 5-1. They're hot right now, watch out.

Comment

The only reason they lost to gps 3-1 in npl was because that half the team was sick. Some sick kids had to play. They recently killed that same team in a friendly 5-1. They're hot right now, watch out.
                              Now that's funny. The team you killed 5-1 wasn't the same one that beat you. Several key players were unable to attend the "friendly".

Comment

Fat 04 TBU dad sinks to an all new low. Asks a disabled combat vet to take a walk with him and fight. Seriously dude. Get some help. No he wasn't wearing a sign or anything to announce it but I'm still flabbergasted at this guys offering.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X