Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

04 boys state cup

What happened to doral and miami beach ?

MB Long ball between 2 players was stopped. you shut down the center striker and the center back and that team had nothing else

Comment

Doral lost?

Comment

Yes, Doral got beat by 🚀.

I'm happy for pinecrest, they have a great coach.

Comment

Miami Beach is not a top ten team. they should be proud of the way the performed in state cup

Comment

Doral must have been stunned. They are a good team but the can't win anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Doral must have been stunned. They are a good team but the can't win anything.
              I didn't see the game, but if they gave up 4 goals there were likely defensive errors or GK error involved. you can have some great players but it takes 11 strong players to win. sometimes after giving up some goals via error, team start to press and play sloppy. its u13 this is all normal. hopefully coach corrects and no big deal. the team overall is talented.

Comment

Super talented. They just can't win. This was their year.
                They have one of the best teams talentwise. The coach has assembled a good group but they simple can't break thru. Hat tip to space coast.

Comment

Doral's coach lost it. Because he acted like a child he was ejected. They tried to park the bus and gave up a PK that tied the game. Scu poured it on them after that. Doral's physicality was matched and they couldn't win without it.
                  Both sides made unbelievable plays for u13. SCU CB made one of the best goal line saves from 45 yards out probably ever in youth soccer. Hopefully it goes viral somehow because it should be shared with the world. Not my kid either before some asks, I was there early for the next game. Hopefully it gets recorded and you all get to see it. Hell I wanna see it again myself.
                  Stunned, The parents were disgusting chasing down the ref across the field. Multiple reds I hope they get in severe trouble because the conduct is way out of bounds for that level.

Comment

Doral's coach lost it. Because he acted like a child he was ejected. They tried to park the bus and gave up a PK that tied the game. Scu poured it on them after that. Doral's physicality was matched and they couldn't win without it.
                    Both sides made unbelievable plays for u13. SCU CB made one of the best goal line saves from 45 yards out probably ever in youth soccer. Hopefully it goes viral somehow because it should be shared with the world. Not my kid either before some asks, I was there early for the next game. Hopefully it gets recorded and you all get to see it. Hell I wanna see it again myself.
                    Stunned, The parents were disgusting chasing down the ref across the field. Multiple reds I hope they get in severe trouble because the conduct is way out of bounds for that level.
                    Doral has the most offensive parents I've ever been around. True Lu a disgusting lot. I'm glad they lost.

Comment

I must add the sportsmanship displayed by one of the doral kids. After that amazing goal line save, he went out of his way to run over and congratulate the kid on a spectacular play.
                      It was nice to see in a game like that.

Comment

I must add the sportsmanship displayed by one of the doral kids. After that amazing goal line save, he went out of his way to run over and congratulate the kid on a spectacular play.
                        It was nice to see in a game like that.
                        Did you see the two kids first fighting,,,,,how about the parents running on the field? What about the doral kids screaming at the ref after then getting a red?

You must have been watching a different game.

Comment

Yes the sportsmanship comment thru me off. Doral is not known for that. 4 red cards and the coach is suspended 3 games so the trip to Disney is cancelled. Get a grip coach.

Comment

This is par for the course with Doral parents and unfortunately, the kids feed off the parents and act poorly as well. The coach should be replaced. His father runs Doral so that is not likely.

Comment

Yes the sportsmanship comment thru me off. Doral is not known for that. 4 red cards and the coach is suspended 3 games so the trip to Disney is cancelled. Get a grip coach.
                              Exactly. That's how awesome that kids save was.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X