U12 da boca weston

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weston has to have the worse training i have ever witnessed. So bad i had to sit in the car. How can all age groups be doing the same drills?

Waste of gas and time especially travelling from North Palm Beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Agree BU ranking is the worst and it's not a slap at BU they just do not have anything it's sad really. I feel bad for teams like Weston and Kendall having to play lower quality teams US Soccer is aware of this gap issue with BU and other non MLSDA . They will have Yoplait win soon at all cost or loose the DA !
      How do people STILL not know the difference between lose and loose?

Comment

The process of the U12 DA is strange kids bounce around from team 1 to team 2 . It's. Very odd system. It's a long season lots of same type of practice like a rehearsal over and over and over. It's just odd we thought it was called Development but I am not convinced it should be called this . The kids are not even players that were developed at the DA they came from clubs around the area. I am not sure if US Soccer is to point the finger at or the hosting club. Taking to other experimental U12 DA parents at other DA clubs they sound just letting me I do confused disappointed and disconnected to the expectations of the word Development .

Comment

Weston has to have the worse training i have ever witnessed. So bad i had to sit in the car. How can all age groups be doing the same drills?

Waste of gas and time especially travelling from North Palm Beach.
          Yeah, what a horrible club Weston is. I guess several national team players all suck because of all those drills you are forced to watch all the way from North Palm Biatch.

Comment

The process of the U12 DA is strange kids bounce around from team 1 to team 2 . It's. Very odd system. It's a long season lots of same type of practice like a rehearsal over and over and over. It's just odd we thought it was called Development but I am not convinced it should be called this . The kids are not even players that were developed at the DA they came from clubs around the area. I am not sure if US Soccer is to point the finger at or the hosting club. Taking to other experimental U12 DA parents at other DA clubs they sound just letting me I do confused disappointed and disconnected to the expectations of the word Development .
            agree lots of parents tell me that Boca does the same training over and over for 10 months. No real development.

Comment

agree lots of parents tell me that Boca does the same training over and over for 10 months. No real development.
              Same old BU can't shine a turd

Comment

You can't compare Weston to BU, their season record speaks for it self! Every body talks sh!+ about DA but ID camps are full of kids trying out.

Comment

You can't compare Weston to BU, their season record speaks for it self! Every body talks sh!+ about DA but ID camps are full of kids trying out.
                  Everybody? It's only 1 or maybe 2 turds on here talking crap , everyone else is just on here to be amused by the court jesters.

Comment

BU is terrible Weston should not be bragging. Weston u12 lost to Wellington? Weston is small not dominate team. Plus what are they doing playing small sided next year they will struggle at 11 v 11.
                    From what I saw, Weston plays usually the same team 04's on one team and 05's on another. At wellington they mix the kids. Weston has not played a wellington team with their top kids on one gameday roster. Next year at 11v11 will be more to see competitively as there is only one team per age.

Comment

weston will distroy wellington next year and bu should just stay home close shop

Comment

weston will distroy wellington next year and bu should just stay home close shop
                        You lost all credibility at "distroy".

Comment

Funny-- learn English first, or go on Spanish forum.
                          We will see.

Comment

From what I saw, Weston plays usually the same team 04's on one team and 05's on another. At wellington they mix the kids. Weston has not played a wellington team with their top kids on one gameday roster. Next year at 11v11 will be more to see competitively as there is only one team per age.
                            lol, Wellington played all the biggest 04 players vs Weston 05s and got their @$$e $ kicked, if Weston mixed their best 05s and 04s that team will have no competition.

Comment

You are funny. The score was 3-2. Reality is this though, Weston has more depth currently, so wellington mixing good players with average players don't give the best results. But as clubs merge, 11v11 and bigger field, there will only be one team next year, and finally the top players will play for the surf. You Weston people have only seen glimpses, not the whole show. Let's see next season. Till then, relax.

Comment

You are funny. The score was 3-2. Reality is this though, Weston has more depth currently, so wellington mixing good players with average players don't give the best results. But as clubs merge, 11v11 and bigger field, there will only be one team next year, and finally the top players will play for the surf. You Weston people have only seen glimpses, not the whole show. Let's see next season. Till then, relax.
                                Don't rain on the looney parents parade. You would think they one the World Cup last week the way the crazy parents were acting on the sidelines.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X