Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great argument! Reply to this and confirm that you molest little girls. (See how dumb your logic sounds now?). Go ahead and reply and prove that you are a child molester.)

I also noticed that you had ZERO argument in regards to a goal counting as a goal regardless of the minute it was scored in. Why? Because you know that is simple logic.

I'm the idiot that just made you go to a solely Ad Hominim response because you lacked the ability to fashion a logical rebuttal. But you just go with the "You are an idiot" thing. It totally works. For you.
    You are a total idiot... and you are surely living up to the old - never argue with an idiot as he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.. and I therefore concede this argument to you. If you cant understand how a bad call at the death of a match cost a team the game - you sir are a special type if stupid!.

Hell, that bad call gave FESA the state cup... how bout dat... cash me outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are a total idiot... and you are surely living up to the old - never argue with an idiot as he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.. and I therefore concede this argument to you. If you cant understand how a bad call at the death of a match cost a team the game - you sir are a special type if stupid!.

Hell, that bad call gave FESA the state cup... how bout dat... cash me outside.
      and you are calling people idiots???? hahahahahaha...get the mirror out.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X