Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Current" for about 3 more weeks. Then shortly after May 1st they will post the new list for the 2017-2018 "cycle" or season. With 2 training weekends in June.
    So "currently" it is still current.

Comment

So "currently" it is still current.
      Until the new one is posted in a few weeks then that one will be current. See how that works?

Comment

Until the new one is posted in a few weeks then that one will be current. See how that works?
        Yes..."that one" is not currently current.

Comment

"Current" for about 3 more weeks. Then shortly after May 1st they will post the new list for the 2017-2018 "cycle" or season. With 2 training weekends in June.
          This is and WILL be the rosters for camp this summer! I know for a fact as my daughter has been on it for the last 3 yrs

Comment

This is and WILL be the rosters for camp this summer! I know for a fact as my daughter has been on it for the last 3 yrs
            Your daughter is currently the worst player competing this summer.

Comment

You are wrong these are the lists for this upcoming AL camp in July with the pre-training sessions in June

Comment

You are wrong these are the lists for this upcoming AL camp in July with the pre-training sessions in June
                Then why are they dated 2016/17? The lists for the upcoming events will be dated 2017/18. I'll refrain from the name calling that usually takes place at this point on TS.

Comment

Then why are they dated 2016/17? The lists for the upcoming events will be dated 2017/18. I'll refrain from the name calling that usually takes place at this point on TS.
                  Yes. The lists are currently current. This is the final word.

Comment

Because the trials started in 2016 and camp is July 2017

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X