Galway

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galway has been run into the ground by its crazy owner. They are leaking coaches and players. They have no competitive teams beyond U12.

Comment

I coach a town travel team that has a few Galway kids. After our game a couple weeks ago the mom of one of the Galway players told me and my co-coach that we have taught her kid more than her Galway coach ever did, and that our town travel team would "blow out" her kid's Galway team. That's all I need to know about that program.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I coach a town travel team that has a few Galway kids. After our game a couple weeks ago the mom of one of the Galway players told me and my co-coach that we have taught her kid more than her Galway coach ever did, and that our town travel team would "blow out" her kid's Galway team. That's all I need to know about that program.
        Righto. I mean, if I need to evaluate a soccer program, I always go to a soccer mom for advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          News flash to townie coach: When a parent praises you they are lobbying you for better treatment (or continued favorable treatment) of their child, or to justify their plan to save the club fees. Don't be so naive.
          And heads up to the next one: When a parent points out "how much better Mia plays for her townie team than she does for her club" don't take it as a compliment. It is just a clueless soccer parent failing to recognize the difference between the two.
          Other than that, great job, Dad!

Comment

Thanks for the advice chachi. If you are nicer to me I'll consider letting your kid tryout for my town travel team, but no guarantees of a spot. Sorry, but that's life in the big leagues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X