Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA vs ECNL

Have a kid that is being offered ECNL and DA. I don't know jack about soccer or DA/ECNL. I understand DA is new here. Could anyone advise which will be better for a 14 year old girl. Both are relatively same distance for me. Also, could who ever responds tell me why they would put their kid in one other than the other? Thanks in advance.
    ECNL
    47.46%
    DA
    52.54%

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have a kid that is being offered ECNL and DA. I don't know jack about soccer or DA/ECNL. I understand DA is new here. Could anyone advise which will be better for a 14 year old girl. Both are relatively same distance for me. Also, could who ever responds tell me why they would put their kid in one other than the other? Thanks in advance.
    Depends on the club.

Comment

Fu*king troll. "Don't know jack about soccer," but know enough to find this website versus researching ECNL and DA on your own? I smell lots of bullsh!t. This is a setup for promoting a particular program.

Comment

Fu*king troll. "Don't know jack about soccer," but know enough to find this website versus researching ECNL and DA on your own? I smell lots of bullsh!t. This is a setup for promoting a particular program.
        DA was listed first, that's the side the OP is on. Just a guess.

Comment

DA was listed first, that's the side the OP is on. Just a guess.
          Actually EXCL was dumbass.

Comment

Actually EXCL was dumbass.
            Try EXNL.

Comment

They are the same.

Comment

Both have pros and cons. ECNL is more flexible and allows for more outside of soccer. DA will eventually be the top league, but most likely not until the current U14's have already had their commitment options. At the end, one must do what is in the best interest of their child. I would recommend going with the strongest developmental coach.

Comment

Wow, you must have some super sperm for your daughter to have already been offered both.

Comment

Wow, you must have some super sperm for your daughter to have already been offered both.
                    Another reason to be suspicious. Lots of agendas on an anonymous forum. More so to not pay a fraction of a second of attention to any poll results

Comment

These teams, of course, are secondary to her invitation to the USWNT. Not the U14. She has jumped right to the senior squad. We are also considering a waiver for all of high school. Harvard and Duke have created special program only for my daughter to continue her combined studies at medical school and law school (started in 5th grade), plus play 3 of the starting 11 positions at Duke.

Comment

These teams, of course, are secondary to her invitation to the USWNT. Not the U14. She has jumped right to the senior squad. We are also considering a waiver for all of high school. Harvard and Duke have created special program only for my daughter to continue her combined studies at medical school and law school (started in 5th grade), plus play 3 of the starting 11 positions at Duke.
                        Of course, I forgot to mention, one of those being Goalie

Comment

Of course, I forgot to mention, one of those being Goalie
                          You had me until you said "goalie". Anyone who knows anything knows they're called "goalkeepers". So now we know you're making it up.

Comment

You had me until you said "goalie". Anyone who knows anything knows they're called "goalkeepers". So now we know you're making it up.
                            anyone how knows anything knows that anyone that knows that is a DB.

Comment

Look at all the bright people on this forum ..... Who cares as a parent I hope both programs are offered near me locally so we have a choice turds..... Competition is the best choice in America its the only way to make it great again lib turds!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X