Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like your analogy, so tell me why in the world BU would think that CS would be great in this job?
    Not defending BU's decision at all. CS is king of the retards. I say that from experience. My point focused on the age group. They still need a decent coach.

Comment

I like your analogy, so tell me why in the world BU would think that CS would be great in this job?

BU thinks CS is good for the job because he is the only candidate! No respectable, experienced, and educated coach will work at BU.

Comment

BU thinks CS is good for the job because he is the only candidate! No respectable, experienced, and educated coach will work at BU.
        But there lies the false assumption. There is no such thing as a "respectable, experienced, and educated coach," that is involved in youth soccer. We only have different degrees of retardation. Some are more functional than others, which makes them appear as good.

If a coach met a level of your superlative adjectives, he would be working at the college or pro level. Those types of coaches definitely do not work in youth soccer.

And for your comment about not working at BU, that is bullsh!t sir. Youth coaches go where the money is. If the club is paying, they are staying.

Comment

But there lies the false assumption. There is no such thing as a "respectable, experienced, and educated coach," that is involved in youth soccer. We only have different degrees of retardation. Some are more functional than others, which makes them appear as good.

If a coach met a level of your superlative adjectives, he would be working at the college or pro level. Those types of coaches definitely do not work in youth soccer.

And for your comment about not working at BU, that is bullsh!t sir. Youth coaches go where the money is. If the club is paying, they are staying.
          Funny how you like to throw the word retarded around. You might want to look at area clubs that actually do have college coaches working there. You might not be the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer there pal!

Comment

It's ma'am

Comment

Funny how you like to throw the word retarded around. You might want to look at area clubs that actually do have college coaches working there. You might not be the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer there pal!
              Funny how you think having college coaches on staff makes the ENTIRE club great. Far, far from it.

You need to find a new cliche and work on your reading comprehension, RETARD!

Comment

soccer shape

OBVIOUSLY, you don't have a kid at that age already committed. College coach was very clear. Concentrate on school, keep your soccer skills up during this last year, stay fit, and don't get injured. Period. The decision has already been made. No college coach is expecting a club-level coach, most of which are complete retards, to prepare a player for college life, both academically and athletically.

If you are expecting a part-time youth soccer coach to prepare your child for college, get ready for a full-on disappointment. Most of them can't keep control of their own lives. They work menial jobs, carry loads of debt, and scramble to make any extra money they can from the back of their 1998 Honda civic with 4 different tires on it. These are the people you expect to prepare your child for college?
                Clearly neither do you. The majority of our team is committed and almost to a fault every college coach made it a point to tell them they had to play soccer 2 to 3 times a week along with completing a killer fitness package, in other words they want them to play in a summer league such as WPSL (which there are quite a of few of in FLorida) to play or at least train at a very high level before going into college. You do not stay in soccer shape by staying "fit" unless you have no interest in actually playing in college. First impressions are very important.

Comment

Funny how you think having college coaches on staff makes the ENTIRE club great. Far, far from it.

You need to find a new cliche and work on your reading comprehension, RETARD!
                  Well ma'am, you should know what retarded means if you think that someone that coaches at a college program is not better than someone who didn't attend or finish one!

Comment

Well ma'am, you should know what retarded means if you think that someone that coaches at a college program is not better than someone who didn't attend or finish one!
                    Again, work on your reading comprehension. You just contradicted your earlier post and now agree with me.

RETARD.

Comment

Again, work on your reading comprehension. You just contradicted your earlier post and now agree with me.

RETARD.
                      I did not sleep with CS by the way okay if your thinking I did I didn't!

Comment

I did not sleep with CS by the way okay if your thinking I did I didn't!
                        Which CS are you talking about?

Comment

Boca United parents should all go one the same bus and then the rest of us throw tomatoes at them.

Comment

Trevor is back

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              llove this
                              truly inspiring

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X