how does Bu get away with this?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I simply cannot believe that people are dumb enough to get trolled by fake Trevor Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Haters beware! This will shut you up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7qjN1lqBo
      It was painful to watch, so I stopped about 4 minutes in. The video is REALLY amateurish and does the kid ever use his left foot? I was able to spot a few very obvious things. 1) whoever made the video doesn't know anything about copyright laws or making videos for that matter 2) while he may have a long throw in, his technical skills are terrible and 3) this leads you to other videos of which one says he is the number one ranked defender in all of Florida by Prep Hero. I had no idea what that was until I did a search and found it to be a recruiting service I had never heard of. So it must be he is the number one ranked defender based on the fact that he is the lone person in the state using the service.

Comment

They are your ultimate wihte trash family. Maybe you should buy him a car for good grades rather then 6 goals per high school game. McDonald U is waiting for you.

Comment

Can you imagine how shamed a parent must feel when his child can't even play as well as Trevor.

Wow...soccer must be bad in Palm Beach

Comment

Haters beware! This will shut you up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w7qjN1lqBo
            That's the lamest highlight video I've ever seen....

Comment

It was painful to watch, so I stopped about 4 minutes in. The video is REALLY amateurish and does the kid ever use his left foot? I was able to spot a few very obvious things. 1) whoever made the video doesn't know anything about copyright laws or making videos for that matter 2) while he may have a long throw in, his technical skills are terrible and 3) this leads you to other videos of which one says he is the number one ranked defender in all of Florida by Prep Hero. I had no idea what that was until I did a search and found it to be a recruiting service I had never heard of. So it must be he is the number one ranked defender based on the fact that he is the lone person in the state using the service.
              Well, that just goes to show you the state of FL DA's. To have a kid like this with limited skills be in a DA is just one more reason that it's a total scam.

If that's the best they can do in a highlight video I wouldn't even put that up, it doesn't do the kid any favors.

Comment

Well, that just goes to show you the state of FL DA's. To have a kid like this with limited skills be in a DA is just one more reason that it's a total scam.

If that's the best they can do in a highlight video I wouldn't even put that up, it doesn't do the kid any favors.
                Haters will hate. When was the last time your kid earned a car by scoring six goals in a half of a soccer game? Loser!

Comment

He played 2 games against FC since January. What do he do in those games, NOTHING!!!! He looks like a super star in high school playing against players who do not even play but he does nothing against real teams.

Comment

Hello all. This is Trevor.

First, thanks for the multiple, unsolicited criticisms of my playing ability. Here I thought that all of my hard work was finally being recognized. Little did I know that I was such a failure at both soccer and my life in general. And according to your posts, my parents are also horrible people.

Second, I welcome any of you overweight, lazy mother fu-kers to meet me on the field. I look forward to be schooled by you.

Third, do you know how much teenage pus-y this award is getting me? And in the back of my new car. Yeah, think about that one for a while.

Lastly to my haters, go fu-k yourselves.

....................../´¯/)
                    ....................,/¯../
                    .................../..../
                    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
                    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
                    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
                    .........\.................'...../
                    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
                    ............\..............(
                    ..............\.............\...

Comment

First, thanks for the multiple, unsolicited criticisms of my playing ability. Here I thought that all of my hard work was finally being recognized. Little did I know that I was such a failure at both soccer and my life in general. And according to your posts, my parents are also horrible people.

Second, I welcome any of you overweight, lazy mother fu-kers to meet me on the field. I look forward to be schooled by you.

Third, do you know how much teenage pus-y this award is getting me? And in the back of my new car. Yeah, think about that one for a while.

lLOVE THIS

Comment

Wow. If this is really him, he left out what colleges would be interested in signing him with childish behavior like this.

Comment

bu bu bu

Comment

Wow. If this is really him, he left out what colleges would be interested in signing him with childish behavior like this.
                            People are so stupid. Thank goodness that breathing is an automatic process. Retard.

Comment

People are so stupid. Thank goodness that breathing is an automatic process. Retard.
                              yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Typical foul mouth white trash person. No wonder why teammates and clubs can't stand you. Maybe you can go play for Pahokee next year. They don't mind playing 5th year high school students. That way you can score your 5-6 high school goals per game and believe you are a superstar.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X