Seacoast / Kings - Player CUTS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.starsofma.org/Tryouts/index_E.html - Must be correct - Look here, FC STARS METRO WEST with the Seacoast DOC listed as the DOC. Wow, that happened quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      http://www.starsofma.org/Tryouts/index_E.html - Must be correct - Look here, FC STARS METRO WEST with the Seacoast DOC listed as the DOC. Wow, that happened quickly!
      Holy crap!

I haven't had him as a coach, but he has a great reputation and we were looking at them for next year.

Comment

Oh wow!! Is JD getting desperate for coaches/staff?

Comment

FC Stars makes more sense for the Kings. I can't imagine top players looking for the next level wanting to drive all the way up to Epping for practices in order to join Seacoast's regional teams. Now they can try for spots on the top Star's teams, with a much more manageable commute to practice.

Comment

Seems like the little dictator has some spare time today in between new roles to try and market himself. Good luck FC Stars... you got a good one there ;)

Comment

Holy crap!

I haven't had him as a coach, but he has a great reputation and we were looking at them for next year.
              The irony - Where did you hear about his great reputation? What luck that a club you were looking at now has a coach there you've actually never seen coach. Sounds like a perfect fit.

Comment

Seacoast, Stars, new club each year for the former kings players and coaches.

Who will be next?

Kings Parents, get out while you can. Sorry i meant seacoast parents, actually stars metrowest parents......

Comment

Seacoast, Stars, new club each year for the former kings players and coaches.

Who will be next?

Kings Parents, get out while you can. Sorry i meant seacoast parents, actually stars metrowest parents......
                  Are all the teams becoming FC Stars teams?

Comment

What a joke!! Cant believe such a reputable clubs can bring on this guy? Seacoast and now Stars, clearly they have fallen for his personality and charisma :) not his coaching. I thought JB was the Metro guy at Stars?

Comment

Are all the teams becoming FC Stars teams?
                      Seacoast has purchased Kings, so I would think they will remain. Now...the individual players may/likely will follow him to Stars.

Kings may just die on the vine now, not sure of Seacoast's plans.

Comment

I assume you were being sarcastic when you spoke of his personality and charisma?! About as much personality as a dead rock in him.

Comment

Holy crap!

Thanks Shawn

Comment

FC Stars makes more sense for the Kings. I can't imagine top players looking for the next level wanting to drive all the way up to Epping for practices in order to join Seacoast's regional teams. Now they can try for spots on the top Star's teams, with a much more manageable commute to practice.
                            People in the know, know, players DO NOT MOVE UP in the stars program, they look to improve from the outside by recruiting. Players from kings used to be a target for recruiting now they are just another cog in the wheel. Sorry..

if you want to play for the stars TOP teams, actually TRYOUT for a STARS team at an actual stars tryout.... different locations than this group of player will attend. besides DA spots and ECNL spots already sold.

Comment

Have they gone under yet?

Comment

Whose getting cut? And why? Not a big club, which means usually struggle to keep a deep roster.

Kids always club hop, but cuts?
                                Cuts, more like people fleeing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X