Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needham vs GPS

Coming in from out of State. People tell me that post split, GPS is now the more prestigious tournament with better teams. Why then does it seem like more teams and coaches are attending Needham? I don't get why they split. Seems like the tea just got watered down.

Signed,

Wish my kid were good enough to be going to PDA but she isn't so I'm driving to Mass on Memorial Day

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coming in from out of State. People tell me that post split, GPS is now the more prestigious tournament with better teams. Why then does it seem like more teams and coaches are attending Needham? I don't get why they split. Seems like the tea just got watered down.

Signed,

Wish my kid were good enough to be going to PDA but she isn't so I'm driving to Mass on Memorial Day
    It's entirely possible coaches aren't fully aware of what the split means. They're likely to be very disappointed and will be easily courted by GPS for next year.

Comment

It takes some time to build up an event, so maybe that is a reason. If you are any good you are not going to either, you are heading to Potomac!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        It takes some time to build up an event, so maybe that is a reason. If you are any good you are not going to either, you are heading to Potomac!
        Or doing no tournament, to rest up for State Cup finals!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X