X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    there are two 03 teams and 04 play on the united 03
    03 United is more of a rec team. The 03 kids on that team were sold a bag of goods. Hook line sinker.

Comment

03 United is more of a rec team. The 03 kids on that team were sold a bag of goods. Hook line sinker.
      I am a parent of a satellite 03 united team player. If any parent that looks at those games and doesn't realize it is a level of soccer equivalent to a mid D2 to top pf D3 BAYS team then they are not paying attention. Considering the level of play and that being at least two teams from the top of the pyramid this is/should be for fun. I will say it again IT IS NOT FUN WATCHING PASS PLAYERS!

Comment

I am a parent of a satellite 03 united team player. If any parent that looks at those games and doesn't realize it is a level of soccer equivalent to a mid D2 to top pf D3 BAYS team then they are not paying attention. Considering the level of play and that being at least two teams from the top of the pyramid this is/should be for fun. I will say it again IT IS NOT FUN WATCHING PASS PLAYERS!
        And hearing the dumb parent cheering on that pass player like it's a World Cup game.

Comment

And hearing the dumb parent cheering on that pass player like it's a World Cup game.
          What is a PASS PLAYER?

Comment

What is a PASS PLAYER?
            Kid that has his/her own player pass in soccer bag so she can play on other teams.

Comment

Any results this weekend to report?

Comment

Any results this weekend to report?
                Flash 4
                FCB 0

Comment

FcBoston 0
                  Nefc Npl 1

Results on state cup site

Comment

FcBoston 0
                    Nefc Npl 1

Results on state cup site
                    Really. Just an off night? Or fall out from kids going gdap?

Comment

Entire team is breaking up, about half going GDA and others simply leaving for other clubs.

Comment

Entire team is breaking up, about half going GDA and others simply leaving for other clubs.
                        This maybe the case but do not take anything away from these kids. They all (both teams) played hard. FC Boston had the run and controlled most of the game. They could not get anything in the net.

Comment

Main reason why we left Stars. My daughter worked hard to make the ECNL team then sat more than half of the game while "guest" players played. No thank you!
                          And this will always continue unless the rules are changed that allow players to play up and play more than one game per day. Within NPL for instance, the National rules don't allow this, but within local rules they do. In my opinion the leagues should be playing by the National governing bodies rules.

Comment

And this will always continue unless the rules are changed that allow players to play up and play more than one game per day. Within NPL for instance, the National rules don't allow this, but within local rules they do. In my opinion the leagues should be playing by the National governing bodies rules.
                            Let's refocus how do the 03's look for next year? GPS, BBA, Stars, FCB?

Comment

Let's refocus how do the 03's look for next year? GPS, BBA, Stars, FCB?
                              Wont be able to judge for certain however without any leauges being mentioned the pecking order is quite easy to figure out.
                              1- BBA & SSS (Very Tough to Judge) one player can make a difference
                              2- Stars #1 ecnl sorry for mentioning league
                              3- NEFC NPL
                              4- Stars #2 da again sorry (why do you make me do this stars)
                              5- Stars West (if team stays together)
                              6- GPS
                              7- FCBoston
                              8- Aztec
                              9- Stars NPL again sorry
                              10- Liverpool

past top ten depends on migration

Comment

Aztec just beat GPS 3 to 1. State Cup Game Aztec 4 GPS 2.

But don't let the facts get in the way.

Your list sucks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X