•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Empire. Lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I really want you to think this through. You can't be that dense.
      Wow, you seriously though I was being legit!

Comment

I want to see this FC OC ECNL thing work out. THe clubs were not suppose to have teams spread out over 5 locations. They were suppose to be at one spot. I know a couple teams did it, but trained some nights at the main location. That was ECNL rules. I can see FC getting a DA team, but if they have ECNL for the one team, OC is really pressing their luck with ECNL who is already pissed at them. If this location hoping to other clubs was allowed, I am surprised BU, Weston and WFF have any teams at their home club.
        At OC we do what we want. Rules don't apply to us because we have the money and the clout. We are not creative on field but we are brilliant at all aspects of putting teams together otherwise. All the top 01 players are with us. The purple is going to sweep you all away this year! Wait and see.

Comment

FC Florida club could be renamed the Orlando City- Fort Lauderdale.
          That could be interesting. Wondered how ECNL feels about it. Wonder if that was talked about when OC was fighting to keep ECNL with DA and why no new s.fl club came about. Only issue is FC doesn't really have a strong girls side. Besides 01s, not much else. Any others make it to the round of 16 or even take part in SC?

Comment

I thought US club rules only allowed two DP's in ECNL. How can OC have that many player's from West Palm traveling 4 nights per week to Orlando to train?

Comment

I thought US club rules only allowed two DP's in ECNL. How can OC have that many player's from West Palm traveling 4 nights per week to Orlando to train?
              Let's move on. The bottom line about Orlando teams in the 01 age group is that there are not enough girls to make 3 teams. Pride GDA, OC ECNL, FKK ECNL. As long as the talent is split it will be 3 mediocre to terrible teams. The rest of of the state should be happy. I think the FC Florida as OC ECNL is a troll job.

Comment

Well let's see....... How about they have 2 coaches for the team. One will train at a field in West Palm and the other trains at OC. Problem solved. I'm surprised all the brain power here on TS couldn't figure this one out.

Comment

Well let's see....... How about they have 2 coaches for the team. One will train at a field in West Palm and the other trains at OC. Problem solved. I'm surprised all the brain power here on TS couldn't figure this one out.
                  Right get creative! Meet in the middle somewhere as a full team now and then.

Comment

So who coaches for the games? Someone who doesn't know the team cause they are never together. At some point, you need the entire team training together

Comment

Right get creative! Meet in the middle somewhere as a full team now and then.
                      Good point! Train in the that grass lot behind the Cracker Barrel just off the Turnpike!

Comment

Good point! Train in the that grass lot behind the Cracker Barrel just off the Turnpike!
                        I think there's an open pasture somewhere in Yeehaw Junction!
                        They'll become YJFC, instead of OCYS

Comment

The JFC ecnl 01 team trained at Clay because the team was made up of mostly Clay players and the Clay director coached the team. Same thing in this situation. The team will train in West Palm because the entire team is from there.

Comment

The JFC ecnl 01 team trained at Clay because the team was made up of mostly Clay players and the Clay director coached the team. Same thing in this situation. The team will train in West Palm because the entire team is from there.
                            What happens to the current OC ECNL players that wanted to play ECNL so they can still play HS? I don't see them traveling and I don't think you can designate 2 training locations. Plus, FC is going to drive to Sanford for home games? I think you are trolling. If we're FC I would be thrilled playing NL. OCs best players should have went to FKK while they had the chance.

Comment

What happens to the current OC ECNL players that wanted to play ECNL so they can still play HS? I don't see them traveling and I don't think you can designate 2 training locations. Plus, FC is going to drive to Sanford for home games? I think you are trolling. If we're FC I would be thrilled playing NL. OCs best players should have went to FKK while they had the chance.
                              Curious to see when the rosters are available - how many existing ocys ecnl girls made the team or moved to DA. Better hope the other birth year in da is strong cause obviously 01 can't carry the team. Not sure they'd go to fkk (or make the team) or maybe they'll end up on purple.

Comment

Curious to see when the rosters are available - how many existing ocys ecnl girls made the team or moved to DA. Better hope the other birth year in da is strong cause obviously 01 can't carry the team. Not sure they'd go to fkk (or make the team) or maybe they'll end up on purple.
                                Any OC 01's have an ECNL offer? Thirty can be rostered on an ECNL team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X