Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously this is SC. Who else would get so irritated with someone criticizing him.

SC, why don't you focus on the comments made earlier on this forum which cast you unfavorably and were obviously made by AM himself. Who else would know the exact numbers of players when he took over the region versus the numbers now. Your fight isnt with parents who pay your salary, it's with your counterparts who have serious doubts of your abilities.
    Wasn't AM who posted numbers here. AM sent his entire region an email basically laying it all out, including the growth of the region over the last four years. He is desperately trying to fix the damage done by TD and SC, but he is top quality and wouldn't stoop to anonymous TS posts. That's what parents are for...

Comment

SV heading to LIVERPOOL international, leaving NEFC 3 teams in his dust

Comment

Is this including the south shore? If so FI may be in trouble before even running a program. Will SC or AM run all of the regions south of Boston?
        It's funny NEFC talked about budget and not meeting it. Did they speak about the salaries the Higher ups get in these regions? I think they were so consumed with power/greed to move down the south coast they threw a ton of money at some people and it's not working out to well but still having to pay these people.
        Why wouldn't a club have 4 teams practice on a field? I could see u15 and up maybe.
        Your telling me a full size field at least 100 yards by 50 yards wide couldn't fit young teams.
        I'm sure they will find some young coaches or parents and pay them little to make up the money.

Comment

SV heading to LIVERPOOL international, leaving NEFC 3 teams in his dust
          What is LIVERPOOL International? Sounds like a step backwards in his career.

Comment

Nefc changes

What is with all the love of AM. Because he was able to grow, basically from 50 rec kids to a couple hundred. It's just expensive rec where the kids get to wear a Premier clubs jersey. Where is the development to become premier players. Metro South had issues before, now this region is severely weakened. North Shore and Central are strong and develop players; why doesn't MS and SE regions follow the same plan ?? Guessing it's like the other comments; all about the money

Comment

He's a great guy and a quality coach.

Comment

SE & MS have many strong NEP teams. Both AM & SC are quality guys and coaches. I have experience with both. There will always be haters and those who want to complain. But for everyone of those, there are people who are happy with the product and the development of our kids.

Comment

Everyone but AM and the U15 girls coach is my understanding.
                  Building around the upcoming U15 coach is a big mistake. He is the one we were hoping would be forced out. Now NEFC has its hands tied and will let any parent coach.

Comment

Building around U15 coach

Are speaking about the current U15 girls coach CW?

Comment

U15 Girls Coach

CW is new to NEFC correct? Anyone have thoughts on him?

Comment

Are speaking about the current U15 girls coach CW?
                        CW has been great with my D. Not sure what the issue is if that was who the other poster was talking about. If you're talking about the current U14 coaches, I think they both resigned, though I'm not sure if it's official for BB.

Comment

What is with all the love of AM. Because he was able to grow, basically from 50 rec kids to a couple hundred. It's just expensive rec where the kids get to wear a Premier clubs jersey. Where is the development to become premier players. Metro South had issues before, now this region is severely weakened. North Shore and Central are strong and develop players; why doesn't MS and SE regions follow the same plan ?? Guessing it's like the other comments; all about the money
                          What a pompous ass response. Calling all the kids in MS rec players? Really? What an absolute douche.

Comment

CW has been great with my D. Not sure what the issue is if that was who the other poster was talking about. If you're talking about the current U14 coaches, I think they both resigned, though I'm not sure if it's official for BB.
                            Sorry. Talking about the current U14 coach (BB). Parent coach and not a very good one at that.

Comment

What a pompous ass response. Calling all the kids in MS rec players? Really? What an absolute douche.
                              Seriously. The U12 MS girls Elite took 1st in Premiership 1 and the U13 MS girls Elite took 3rd in Premiership 2 this Spring and only lost to SSS, the bracket winner, by one goal. I think the poster who made that comment is completely clueless amd an ass to boot.

Have your kid attend a MS Technical Training session. Beats the hell out of every other region's TTS by a long shot... and my kid has attended them in multiple regions, including vaunted Cemtral. I'll take AM's MS TTS every time for my kid.

Comment

Anyone has any information on LA? She is coming over from OW.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X