BR/FCS/CC - Super Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard BM is leaving BRSC this summer. Is it true? Who is the next president?

Comment

They still play soccer in Sarasota? I thought everyone was driving over the bridge to make the dream happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        They still play soccer in Sarasota? I thought everyone was driving over the bridge to make the dream happen?
        All the talented ones left last season. BR has nothing or NO ONE that could drive over the bridge

Comment

To all the cocky parents who destroyed soccer in this area for their personal greed and benefit because of their big ego's and ruined it for players like me F*** You.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            to all the cocky parents who destroyed soccer in this area for their personal greed and benefit because of their big ego's and ruined it for players like me f*** you.
            amen !

Comment

To all the cocky parents who destroyed soccer in this area for their personal greed and benefit because of their big ego's and ruined it for players like me F*** You.
              You are wrong- our hearts will always be with FC but there was no college exposure! Same for BRSC.

Comment

All the talented ones left last season. BR has nothing or NO ONE that could drive over the bridge
                I am sorry but talent and BRSC/FCS should not go in the same sentence. LMAO

Comment

wait they are alive ?

Comment

BRSC is

wait they are alive ?
                    BRSC is still alive. I mean someone needs to win the Bradenton Cup every year.

Comment

I am sorry but talent and BRSC/FCS should not go in the same sentence. LMAO
                      Well, the real male athletes in Manatee and Sarasota county don't typically play bitch ass sports like soccer, so keep saying your little faggot is talented playing against other little faggots.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        well, the real male athletes in manatee and sarasota county don't typically play bitch ass sports like soccer, so keep saying your little faggot is talented playing against other little faggots.
                        go canes!!!!

Comment

Well, the real male athletes in Manatee and Sarasota county don't typically play bitch ass sports like soccer, so keep saying your little faggot is talented playing against other little faggots.
                          With much love,
                          Bradentucky Parents

Comment

Can you really see this person walking away from his power role?

Comment

I heard it, too.

Comment

With much love,
                                Bradentucky Parents
                                If you say so, but I can at least be proud of my son playing a sport people actually care about...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X