Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    May be a sincere inquiry, but I don't see how any one family would post anything here to spin the toilet water for next few weeks
    Contracts went out to top players for BBA/nefc teams

Comment

There were no other games for GPS last night.
      Are you sure I watched a GPS older than 02 play last night. I watched it with my own eyes so yes I know there was another game last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Are you sure I watched a GPS older than 02 play last night. I watched it with my own eyes so yes I know there was another game last night.
        And GPS won, so why do you care so much. Why are scores meaningful for some games and not others. Maybe they split the team. Maybe they let kids play who don't get to play as much. Maybe they tried a new lineup.

Comment

You may have watched another GPS team but the Girls 02 NPL squad was un-dilluted at Gordon college.

Comment

Here is a legitimate question to the GPS parents of 02's. Will a lot of girls try out for BBA's DA or Star's ECNL/DA because this year is going to be a shake up anyway and a good time to move? Please only reasonable responses this is not a trolling post.

Why limit this question to GPS? Wondering how all clubs will fare with the DA wrinkle added.....another time of shake-up so soon after th calendar year chaos?

Comment

Weekend observations from NPL.
              Stars West look like real deal!
              Not sure how Seacoast keeps doing it.
              I guess SSS didn't bring the ringers in like they did in the State Cup match as they just got by the troubled Aztecs.
              Why can't GPS score anymore?

Comment

Where is 02 list guy? Missing the humor!

Comment

Where is 02 list guy? Missing the humor!
                  Working. Plane tonight

Comment

Week Ending 5/14/2017

The Sun rises in the east, and The Stars rise in the West
                    As Little Big Town sings (appropriate for Springfield right?) "I got a Girl Crush"
                    Stars West rules the NPL from their ROOST or yours - it don't mattah.
                    Wait, didn't I said that last week? I got nothing, Volatility is low

Winners win and losers lose. Losing by less, true, but no moving results, so I'll just move everyone to The List

The List
                    1. Stars
                    2. Breakers
                    3. Stars West
                    4. GPS
                    5. SSS
                    6. FCUSA
                    7. NEFC NPL
                    8. FCB
                    9. AZTEC

Logic - I can change the order. Worst to first this time
                    Aztec: Still no wins, or goals. You are last. But hey 1-0, 1-0 gets you out.
                    FCB: You should be in the basement. No results posted? I can only assume shame.
                    NEFC: 0-7 past two weeks. Pull the cord, you're approaching terminal velocity
                    FCUSA: I get it, all you can do is beat the other team. 6/3 State Cup vs. GPS. Giddyup
                    SSS: I saw your D with GPS, but they have 2X as many pts as you in NPL. Yea 2X.
                    GPS: O-O vs. Oakwood. Do I stutter? Buh-buh-ba-Ball goes BETWEEN the white posts.
                    Breakers: Shake and Bake! 2nd Place is first loser
                    Stars: Only because I like Stars West so much

FCB scheduled to play Breakers tonight. Game Reports?

Results Move The List

Comment

Breakers 3-1 over FCB

Comment

Breakers 3-1 over FCB
                        That's it Stars beat them by like 9 goals?

Comment

That's it Stars beat them by like 9 goals?
                          The stars must really be good!

Comment

The stars must really be good!
                            they had their 04 and 06's play up for that 9 point game

Comment

they had their 04 and 06's play up for that 9 point game
                              Wow even better than I thought!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                week ending 5/14/2017

the sun rises in the east, and the stars rise in the west
                                as little big town sings (appropriate for springfield right?) "i got a girl crush"
                                stars west rules the npl from their roost or yours - it don't mattah.
                                Wait, didn't i said that last week? I got nothing, volatility is low

winners win and losers lose. Losing by less, true, but no moving results, so i'll just move everyone to the list

the list
                                1. Stars
                                2. Breakers
                                3. Stars west
                                4. Gps
                                5. Sss
                                6. Fcusa
                                7. Nefc npl
                                8. Fcb
                                9. Aztec

logic - i can change the order. Worst to first this time
                                aztec: Still no wins, or goals. You are last. But hey 1-0, 1-0 gets you out.
                                Fcb: You should be in the basement. No results posted? I can only assume shame.
                                Nefc: 0-7 past two weeks. Pull the cord, you're approaching terminal velocity
                                fcusa: I get it, all you can do is beat the other team. 6/3 state cup vs. Gps. Giddyup
                                sss: I saw your d with gps, but they have 2x as many pts as you in npl. Yea 2x.
                                Gps: O-o vs. Oakwood. Do i stutter? Buh-buh-ba-ball goes between the white posts.
                                Breakers: Shake and bake! 2nd place is first loser
                                stars: Only because i like stars west so much

fcb scheduled to play breakers tonight. Game reports?

Results move the list

bba 02 -2
                                pda 02 -2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X