Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just don't play soccer so that makes me a regular American male. I do appreciate the sport and what it's done for rich white girls across the country.. Sorry I hurt your feelings, do I get a red or yellow card for that?
    LOL yea...you just hang out on Soccer Talk Forums on Saturday Nights LOLOLOL

Doesn't sound like a regular American young man to me. Is it possible you are a fancy boy??

Nothing wrong with it....just looks that way.

Comment

Doesn't sound like a regular American young man to me. Is it possible you are a fancy boy??

Being a gay man in America is regular. Seems like you enjoy responding to potentially gay dudes on Soccer Talk forums on Saturday night. Nothing wrong with it.. Just seems that way.

Comment

Being a gay man in America is regular. Seems like you enjoy responding to potentially gay dudes on Soccer Talk forums on Saturday night. Nothing wrong with it.. Just seems that way.
        Being fancy is not being Gay - who taught you such a thing? Why do you feel that way?

It's just the way you write and how you are attempting to falsely portray yourself that gives it away to the rest of us. Does not seem like you play sports....if you did it is almost certain that you are more of a catcher than a pitcher (you know what I mean?).

Comment

ha ha fancy boy got busted.

Comment

Just don't play soccer so that makes me a regular American male. I do appreciate the sport and what it's done for rich white girls across the country.. Sorry I hurt your feelings, do I get a red or yellow card for that?
            Should you not be out chasing girls or hanging with your buddies? It is Saturday night for flippin sake. smh

Comment

Unless you are the wnt playing a u15 boys team
              Yes this actually happened. Last year the WNT scrimmaged the OCYS Boys U16 team!

Comment

The few the proud the OCYS !

Comment

It's like a box of chocolates.

Comment

OC 16 da. It's official they did not qualify for the playoffs this year.

Comment

What is really sad is that OCYS put their mediocre P1 teams into ENCL without looking/adding better quality players outside. ENCL OCYS will equal results of P1... Not sour grapes but open your eyes OCYS.

Comment

OC 16 da. It's official they did not qualify for the playoffs this year.

this doesn't look right looks like they are in last wild card spot waiting now to see if they get knocked out

Comment

this doesn't look right looks like they are in last wild card spot waiting now to see if they get knocked out
                          Yes we don't really deserve it but should squeak in

Comment

What is really sad is that OCYS put their mediocre P1 teams into ENCL without looking/adding better quality players outside. ENCL OCYS will equal results of P1... Not sour grapes but open your eyes OCYS.
                            Saw this with their 2003's. Bottom of the barrel but yet they move their P1 keepers and players to ECNL yet ignored better talent at tryouts.

Comment

Saw this with their 2003's. Bottom of the barrel but yet they move their P1 keepers and players to ECNL yet ignored better talent at tryouts.
                              Yes this is sour grapes. It is hard to move into a new club and expect to be seen at tryouts, especially for keepers. There is only so much time and so many kids. Did you contact the DOC? Try to get seen in advance of tryouts? I would say that most tryouts are not really the time to look at new talent.

Comment

You think is too late now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X