Commissioner's Cup Results

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kids team who lost on the Saturday in OT to FBS MACCABI in u14 is a d2 team in gcf. However we are also considered a rec team as we don't pay the high premier prices. We also play a higher division than our clubs 2nd competitive team for whatever that is worth

I can assure you that maccabi team is certainly not rec and I believe could have handled playing in state cup if their coach is licensed for that level. I think that coach is doing a disservice to those kids as they play excellent soccer, with also having good size physicality and speed.

All the team we faced in region b were either a clubs first or second/3rd teams...none were a true rec team. Well except for us haha

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      My kids team who lost on the Saturday in OT to FBS MACCABI in u14 is a d2 team in gcf. However we are also considered a rec team as we don't pay the high premier prices. We also play a higher division than our clubs 2nd competitive team for whatever that is worth

I can assure you that maccabi team is certainly not rec and I believe could have handled playing in state cup if their coach is licensed for that level. I think that coach is doing a disservice to those kids as they play excellent soccer, with also having good size physicality and speed.

All the team we faced in region b were either a clubs first or second/3rd teams...none were a true rec team. Well except for us haha
      Listen no disrespect to you and your team for playing in this tournament but your rec team went to over time with winners in your age group. fbs would get crushed by most u13 teams in state cup sorry to burst your bubble! That is how bad this tournament is

Comment

Maccabi u-14 could not make it to finals in bronze division this year at Wellington tournament

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
          listen no disrespect to you and your team for playing in this tournament but your rec team went to over time with winners in your age group. Fbs would get crushed by most u13 teams in state cup sorry to burst your bubble! That is how bad this tournament is
          ^^^^^^true statement^^^^^

Comment

BU cheated by using academy dp kids in their lineup.
            Agreed! They should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

First there was President's Cup for 3 to 4th tier teams. Now Commissioner's Cup??? That must be 5th and 6th tier teams! I thought that level was called Rec, or in this case, Rec Cup!
              You know every player got a ribbon!
              I presume that you know this because your kid's ribbon is hanging on your cubicle wall.

Comment

Listen no disrespect to you and your team for playing in this tournament but your rec team went to over time with winners in your age group. fbs would get crushed by most u13 teams in state cup sorry to burst your bubble! That is how bad this tournament is
                Listen no disrespect but I have been around soccer my whole life, I know a good technical team when I see it, they are, my point is they could have played higher competition and still have done well. Are they elite no but they are also a small club with few teams. Lots of those kids could get on 'better' teams

Comment

Listen no disrespect but I have been around soccer my whole life, I know a good technical team when I see it, they are, my point is they could have played higher competition and still have done well. Are they elite no but they are also a small club with few teams. Lots of those kids could get on 'better' teams
                  ok team is not that good ! Have you been to a tournament and watched a gold division play ?
                  like I said before most decent u13 teams would beat them with no problem

Comment

ok team is not that good ! Have you been to a tournament and watched a gold division play ?
                    like I said before most decent u13 teams would beat them with no problem
                    Yes of course and had my kid play in them, and I completely disagree,

I know the u13 local d1 teams in region b certainly wouldn't.

Comment

Yes of course and had my kid play in them, and I completely disagree,

I know the u13 local d1 teams in region b certainly wouldn't.
                      wher eis region b?

Comment

wher eis region b?
                        would include Jacksonville to the north, down to brevard county. West to Orlando

Comment

So northeast Florida and east central Florida

Comment

I'm going on that 1 game I watched so they may have played their best ever, never had come across them before. They fully deserved to win although we had our chances in regular time to beat them. But it wouldn't have been deserved just in the style of play. We were bypassing our midfield hoping to use our speed up front and hit them on a break. They played neat small triangles. And would then split the field very effectively. Never played kick ball. I liked their style.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X