I get the feeling this was all made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I get the feeling this was all made up.
      I can assure you it was not.

Comment

Hey Caveman get with the times.
        No morals, no principles, no respect.......sorry I rather stay in my cave:)

Comment

No morals, no principles, no respect.......sorry I rather stay in my cave:)
          I say come out of your cave, this boy is doing the balance beam. What, you can't get used to seeing that?

I actually saw his sister doing the pommel horse....

Comment

The harm will not show up until your boy named "Pat" starts wearing lipstick and high heels. I can't imagine any father in his right mind letting his boy play soccer on a girl's team. You have to be a single mom asking such a stupid question.
            ***-- not sure why you need to bash transgendered or cross dressers. I should put on a skirt and heels then come beat the crap out of you.

Comment

My son also plays on his sisters team. I see nothing wrong with this after all it is only 6v6 it is not like it is full sided. He also plays on her 3v3 team boy do some of them parents up in Apopka get mad at Jimmy when he scores hat tricks in them tournaments

Comment

My son also plays on his sisters team. I see nothing wrong with this after all it is only 6v6 it is not like it is full sided. He also plays on her 3v3 team boy do some of them parents up in Apopka get mad at Jimmy when he scores hat tricks in them tournaments
                nothing wrong with that. I loved being surrounded by girls at an early age... better than sweaty stinky boys...
                but, you should draw the line if he gets a one direction poster...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X