Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fully agree with you that if your with an average club that makes no effort to focus on kids that wins no state Championships that goes to no showcases that has poor coaching that has poor knowledge of the college process and most importantly that does not care about my child then going the ECNL route is the easiest if it makes sense. Just know that we have found that FKK cares and provides everything my child needs. Thank you and I'm sure it will all work out for your daughter with the love and care and attention she gets from OC. Goodnight and sleep well we do…..
    ^^^Bravo...

Comment

Fully agree with you that if your with an average club that makes no effort to focus on kids that wins no state Championships that goes to no showcases that has poor coaching that has poor knowledge of the college process and most importantly that does not care about my child then going the ECNL route is the easiest if it makes sense. Just know that we have found that FKK cares and provides everything my child needs. Thank you and I'm sure it will all work out for your daughter with the love and care and attention she gets from OC. Goodnight and sleep well we do…..
      Amen brother! OC needs ECNL because they have not one clue on the college process nor do they really take a deep caring approach. The Directors at FKK know about every child and walks every step of the way with us. Please stay at OC and enjoy your ECNL league. The good news for OC is last years goal differential of -146 against OC. I would find it near impossible to replicate the poor overall ecnl season. Hopefully the reputation of last year does not hurt to much….

Comment

I am glad you are happy with where your daughter is. Good luck! Btw, I don't have a daughter, just making observations on facts.

Comment

I am glad you are happy with where your daughter is. Good luck! Btw, I don't have a daughter, just making observations on facts.
          Actual facts don't need the support of an "observations". They stand on their own.

Comment

Actual facts don't need the support of an "observations". They stand on their own.
            Whatever, professor.

Comment

So refute them with your own facts then genius! Not opinion or one offs, but data.

Comment

The biggest assumption made is that all ECNL clubs are equal. They are not. Just being in the league guarantees you nothing. Hard work and knowledgeable, reputable staff increase recruitment chances. This is where OC runs into a problem

Comment

So refute them with your own facts then genius! Not opinion or one offs, but data.
                  I wasn't offering other facts. I was simply pointing out the fallacy inherent in your post.

Comment

The biggest assumption made is that all ECNL clubs are equal. They are not. Just being in the league guarantees you nothing. Hard work and knowledgeable, reputable staff increase recruitment chances. This is where OC runs into a problem
                    My daughter played at OC. This statement is valid. Our staff did nothing to help in the process. They did however offer the kids a media day to take photo's. Looking back this day was more for OC then our kids.

Comment

The parents of your daughter's teammates do not know what the internet is all about? This is 2014!!! Then you say "13 players were recruited to D-1 schools" and the parents do not know what the internet is about? You are full of yourself today! I bet your nose went straight through your computer screen while you were writing that post!

By the way, I thought it was a good artice.
                      most are international players. you really should be a little kinder.. you look and sound like an ass.

Comment

and why the heck would you care anyway... troll.

Comment

My daughter played at OC. This statement is valid. Our staff did nothing to help in the process. They did however offer the kids a media day to take photo's. Looking back this day was more for OC then our kids.
                          But you have MLS.

Comment

There have been very "spirited" conversations on TS about this subject of which female youth soccer program is the best for being recruiting in this year of 2014 and in the future; ECNL or non-ECNL players. The article below was written earlier this month. It is a very non-biased look at both, and gives a realistic outlook for soccer recruiting in college going forward.

http://www.d1soccerrecruiting.com/ec...e-data-reveal/
                            The author Frank Johnson goes on to say that his daughter never played at an ECNL club, much less a top ranked super club team. She never attended any top showcase events. Yet the daughter is now playing with Santa Clara University.

What he doesn't say is just how much athletic money his daughter received, if any. The fact that his daughter was Salutatorian of her class, leads me to believe that she is there on academic aid.

If you want to play college soccer and you have the desire and commitment necessary, you will play. There is a school out there for everyone. It is up to you to find the school that is right for you.

Comment

most are international players. you really should be a little kinder.. you look and sound like an ass.
                              I may sound like an ass but I know there is not a girls team from Florida that sent 13 players to D-1 schools from the 2014 age group. And I definitely know there are not that many "International" players on one team. Basically these lies in these posts have grown to cover the other lies! Now their nose is going through the wall!

Comment

I may sound like an ass but I know there is not a girls team from Florida that sent 13 players to D-1 schools from the 2014 age group. And I definitely know there are not that many "International" players on one team. Basically these lies in these posts have grown to cover the other lies! Now their nose is going through the wall!
                                I agree, however I do know WFF and FKK sent a lot of 2014 grads to D1 schools.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X