Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Website says winners are guaranteed a spot in the top flight.
    So, good luck to the teams who made it through guest players.

Comment

So, good luck to the teams who made it through guest players.
      Guest players...no guest players...who cares? You sound like a bitter trophy hunting loser. People want to guest play with these teams because they are good. Take care of your own business and stop whining.

Comment

And runner up is guaranteed a spot in the showcase.
        There were over 15 Florida teams in the U16 and U17 divisions at the Showcase last year. Why do they pretend that the Qualifier is such a big deal? How did those other teams get picked?

Comment

There were over 15 Florida teams in the U16 and U17 divisions at the Showcase last year. Why do they pretend that the Qualifier is such a big deal? How did those other teams get picked?
          College coaches watch top brackets. Good showing in qualifier assures players good exposure in top brackets.

Comment

Space Coast beat Boca United to win Gold in their bracket and IMG beat Florida Fire to win theirs. Looks like Space Coast is as strong as they have been.
            Well done by both teams the FPL should be interesting with these teams. i can't wait to see some scores from league play. But after this weekend I have a new ranking.

1) TBU
            2) SCU
            3) PV
            4) IMG
            5) Boca U
            6) Fire
            7) WP
            8) OCYS Purple
            9) Team Boca
            10) Sunrise

Comment

Well done by both teams the FPL should be interesting with these teams. i can't wait to see some scores from league play. But after this weekend I have a new ranking.

1) TBU
              2) SCU
              3) PV
              4) IMG
              5) Boca U
              6) Fire
              7) WP
              8) OCYS Purple
              9) Team Boca
              10) Sunrise

Not even close. You give way too much credit to the Disney results. The one bracket (red) was much weaker than the other so you can pretty much discount those results.

Comment

Not even close. You give way too much credit to the Disney results. The one bracket (red) was much weaker than the other so you can pretty much discount those results.
                what else should we be looking at? results from what games? give us more games that have played with the new teams. not the end of last season teams.

Comment

what else should we be looking at? results from what games? give us more games that have played with the new teams. not the end of last season teams.
                  For a truer picture one should always look at league play results as guest players are typically not allowed. OCYS beat SCU in league play.

Comment

1) TBU
                    2) SCU
                    3) PV
                    4) IMG
                    5) Boca U
                    6) Fire
                    7) WP
                    8) OCYS Purple
                    9) Team Boca
                    10) Sunrise
                    I think SCU is for real. After this past weekends results,,,,I know they played in a "weaker" bracket,blah blah blah. They still beat WP and then BU 2 of the better teams in the state, that were playing this weekend. So lets see how league play shakes out. My guess is SCU, BU,IMG will be top 3 probably in that order. Lets see results from some more tournaments my guess is they all 3 may surprise you.

Comment

Creeks added 3 girls from PV to their team. They will be better this year.
                      Not true. Roster additions: 1 PV-A, 1 PV-B, 1 CC, and 1 FKK. Rest of team is the original team from last year. All on roster are solid players.

Comment

I think SCU is for real. After this past weekends results,,,,I know they played in a "weaker" bracket,blah blah blah. They still beat WP and then BU 2 of the better teams in the state, that were playing this weekend. So lets see how league play shakes out. My guess is SCU, BU,IMG will be top 3 probably in that order. Lets see results from some more tournaments my guess is they all 3 may surprise you.
                        Since when are BU and WP two of the better teams in the state? Don't recall them even being in the picture last year and not much has changed this year.

Comment

Can't really expect consistent play from IMG though. They are the epitome of playing with guest players as they never know who they will have on their roster. They are one of the few clubs not to post a roster on GotSoccer because it's ever changing.

Comment

Since when are BU and WP two of the better teams in the state? Don't recall them even being in the picture last year and not much has changed this year.
                            If you check the rosters, both teams have new additions from their own pool of players. BU has players frrom the U18 squad, and WP added a handful of players from outside. Besides, who cares about last year. Every year things change. Learn from the past, but don't live in it.

Comment

If you check the rosters, both teams have new additions from their own pool of players. BU has players frrom the U18 squad, and WP added a handful of players from outside. Besides, who cares about last year. Every year things change. Learn from the past, but don't live in it.
                              BU lost better players than they gained and West Pines was so weak last year that their roster would need a complete overhaul this year to be considered a top team. If I may, I can just look at this PAST weekend to see they are not that strong. Top ten maybe but not top three.

Comment

1) TBU
                                2) SCU
                                3) PV
                                4) IMG
                                5) Boca U
                                6) Fire
                                7) WP
                                8) OCYS Purple
                                9) Team Boca
                                10) Sunrise
                                You lost all credibility with WP in top 10. IMG has a solid team, but are too inconsistent to be ranked that high.

TBU and PV are still teams to beat.

You don't even have BR in top ten, yet they are playing R3PLE and doing fairly well, minus Tophat game.

BU did nothing last year, and have done nothing this year to show they are even a top 10 team. Team Boca beat them last year in State Cup when they had a better team.

GotSoccer rankings are fairly accurate towards top with a few changes here and there. You definitely cannot go upon one weekend of games, especially 5 for some teams in 3 days.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X