Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Academy play for no place. Academy no keep standings. Academy in Florida week this year all big 99's move on.
    99 Academy is over/new year, new season Academy 2000

Comment

Bochinche

Where this the only descent teams in the tournament ? Davie with same tactics as last year ( European ) adding points playing vs no one !!
      The same tactics that were used to spank the south Florida posers. Let us know where you will be next, we will be glad to demonstrate those tactics to you!

Comment

The same tactics that were used to spank the south Florida posers. Let us know where you will be next, we will be glad to demonstrate those tactics to you!
        Like you demonstrate in the first round of state cup last season or you are thinking of wining a game this time ??

Comment

The only reason ESC..errr Davie Sharks played at Disney this weekend was to get into the JR showcase. Guess that didn't work out for them too well did it? Now whatcha gonna do, pull some strings like you did to get into the Dallas Cup? On second thought that didn't go to well for you either did it? OCYS, well I guess your in, and more than likely looking at another 0-3 but thanks for coming. Well at least fl will have 3 possible teams if TBU and Weston decide to play.

Comment

The only reason ESC..errr Davie Sharks played at Disney this weekend was to get into the JR showcase. Guess that didn't work out for them too well did it? Now whatcha gonna do, pull some strings like you did to get into the Dallas Cup? On second thought that didn't go to well for you either did it? OCYS, well I guess your in, and more than likely looking at another 0-3 but thanks for coming. Well at least fl will have 3 possible teams if TBU and Weston decide to play.
            I think champion and runner up are invited to the showcase.

Comment

As a finalist Davie sharks get invite to the showcase!.....to the hater: " no we won't be meeting you at the next bazooka cup lol

Comment

As a finalist Davie sharks get invite to the showcase!.....to the hater: " no we won't be meeting you at the next bazooka cup lol
                Relax buddy, you beat 11 yr olds in the semifinal, so you haven't accomplish anything great !

Comment

Relax buddy, you beat 11 yr olds in the semifinal, so you haven't accomplish anything great !
                  Pretty much 12 year olds but point taken

Comment

11 yo that would stomp your whatever age they are!
                    get the point..... more lol

Comment

I heard Davie out played OCYS and Davie was unlucky not to win. I heard OCYS was extremely lucky to win.

Comment

I heard Davie out played OCYS and Davie was unlucky not to win. I heard OCYS was extremely lucky to win.
                        The weird thing is that they are "unlucky" every time they play a descent team.

Comment

if you call inability to get past the mdfield line out playing then yes your correct.

but kudos to your squad, you well against a strong u13 team that would stomp most teams in the 954/305 area....azucar!

Comment

if you call inability to get past the mdfield line out playing then yes your correct.

but kudos to your squad, you well against a strong u13 team that would stomp most teams in the 954/305 area....azucar!
                            Not from either club but OC seems to always brag even when they lose . That tells you something about those crazy parents.

Comment

Not from either club but OC seems to always brag even when they lose . That tells you something about those crazy parents.
                              not from oc either but i do notice that squads that cant beat them on the field try and bring them down with biased rhetoric. your probably from from one of those clubs with sane parents weston, jfc, pines maybe?

Comment

Your u14's already going to have a tough Time competing vs the top teams in our area, so stop alucinating and go back to the u13 thread to brag how good your little boy is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X