Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Other then PV gold it looked like GOSA and FKK carried mostly U10's also.
    GOSA had about 4 or 5 u11's and FKK had 4 or 5 as well. They will both be good for next year if they separate. However, seeing as though they are both smaller clubs they might dilute the talent too much to really make any waves in either the u11 or u12 groups. OC needs to add a goalie and they will be set next year to make a run.

Comment

Creeks black are my pick to win region b. with JFC elite, rush 03 and OC p1 getting far in the comp. creeks are well drilled, physically bigger than any team I have see around here including TBU north red 03. They are quick, aggressive and have a gem of a player in # 11. Creeks seem to have beaten JFC elite plenty of times per gotsoccer.
      It's a 3 horse race with OCYS a few notches behind Creeks, JFC and Rush. It's a toss up between the those 3. All 3 very evenly matched. It'll come down to goalkeeping and finishing.

Comment

So unbiased, since all but 1 on OC is u10, they will only improve too. The Jamaican kid is a great addition to a good group of boys. There was another kid that was a surprise, quite good an I wonder where he came from. Was he on another u10 team in central Florida?
        Who will improve? GB the biotch will just continue to recruit and cut. That is what he does. The other coaches develop players. He is and always will be a joke! Walk and eat walk and eat.

Comment

Who will improve? GB the biotch will just continue to recruit and cut. That is what he does. The other coaches develop players. He is and always will be a joke! Walk and eat walk and eat.
          I see you are upset about the game this past weekend.

Comment

It's a 3 horse race with OCYS a few notches behind Creeks, JFC and Rush. It's a toss up between the those 3. All 3 very evenly matched. It'll come down to goalkeeping and finishing.
            Just from looking at creeks results they controlled the north fl U12 d1 league, have basically owned JFC elite. So that's why I have them to win it all. But I will say this if any team gets physical back at them and can finish chances they have a real chance as at the end of the day they are still 10/11 yr olds (you might not think it when you see them though lol)

Comment

Just from looking at creeks results they controlled the north fl U12 d1 league, have basically owned JFC elite. So that's why I have them to win it all. But I will say this if any team gets physical back at them and can finish chances they have a real chance as at the end of the day they are still 10/11 yr olds (you might not think it when you see them though lol)
              Except when Creeks lost to JFC twice in tournaments (JFC Labor Day & Jekyll Island), but it's they were non-gotsoccer events. Then there is Creeks getting beat by TBU North 7-1 at Disney and a come from behind tie with OCYS. Both teams JFC beat has beaten (OCYS twice).

Creeks has owned the regular season but never closed the deal in any strong tournaments. JFC has owned the tournaments but not been as strong in regular season. I wouldn't forget about Florida Rush either. They are right in the mix for sure.

Creeks in Weston Cup this weekend with a strong field. If they win it, I'd give them the edge as the favorites. On the otherhand, if they crash out early, maybe they are just a regular season team.

Comment

So unbiased, since all but 1 on OC is u10, they will only improve too. The Jamaican kid is a great addition to a good group of boys. There was another kid that was a surprise, quite good an I wonder where he came from. Was he on another u10 team in central Florida?
                The issue with GB as a coach has always been his narrow focus on a core set of players. He never develops a pool of players, which is why you see so much movement with his team. Also, he evaluates kids as individuals rather then how they play in the team game.

Comment

teaching

It looks to me that the rush coach allows shots on goal from the kick off and plenty of kick ball. why would a good coach teach shooting from midfield at the youth level???

Comment

It looks to me that the rush coach allows shots on goal from the kick off and plenty of kick ball. why would a good coach teach shooting from midfield at the youth level???
                    That was odd for sure. Despite that they move the ball very well. Very good team.

Comment

In the Challenge Round only one team per bracket moves on.
                      Schedules out for next round.

Comment

Except when Creeks lost to JFC twice in tournaments (JFC Labor Day & Jekyll Island), but it's they were non-gotsoccer events. Then there is Creeks getting beat by TBU North 7-1 at Disney and a come from behind tie with OCYS. Both teams JFC beat has beaten (OCYS twice).

Creeks has owned the regular season but never closed the deal in any strong tournaments. JFC has owned the tournaments but not been as strong in regular season. I wouldn't forget about Florida Rush either. They are right in the mix for sure.

Creeks in Weston Cup this weekend with a strong field. If they win it, I'd give them the edge as the favorites. On the otherhand, if they crash out early, maybe they are just a regular season team.
                        They won, as I saw in region cup they will be tough to beat. Will be a good team to finish above them in region b.

Comment

They won, as I saw in region cup they will be tough to beat. Will be a good team to finish above them in region b.
                          Final 4 is set: Creeks, Fl Rush, JFC & OCYS. No surprises. Creeks cutting close with a surprising 1-1 draw today vs Port Orange, but the rest thru comfortably.

Comment

Final 4 is set: Creeks, Fl Rush, JFC & OCYS. No surprises. Creeks cutting close with a surprising 1-1 draw today vs Port Orange, but the rest thru comfortably.
                            Anyone know if the final 4 will be single elimination or round robin?

Comment

Anyone know if the final 4 will be single elimination or round robin?
                              Semi-finals with a final & a 3rd place match

Comment

Should be a lot of fun to watch the boys battle. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X