Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are your facts and how do you r facts match up with any boy's teams and any team outside of the 17's girls at the moment? Makes no sense at all to me to join a club that does not have the top leagues, top coaches for boys and girls, MLS and under 23's. The only thing lacking at the moment is a senior women's team. Please explain and convince me and forewarning it will be difficult. No hype please and good luck.
    It's not always what you have, it's what u do with it. Who cares if u have a nice car if it runs like crap. I'm not saying your club is crap it's just an analogy.

Comment

What are your facts and how do you r facts match up with any boy's teams and any team outside of the 17's girls at the moment? Makes no sense at all to me to join a club that does not have the top leagues, top coaches for boys and girls, MLS and under 23's. The only thing lacking at the moment is a senior women's team. Please explain and convince me and forewarning it will be difficult. No hype please and good luck.
      Your are extremely short-sighted and I can tell not very experienced when it comes to youth soccer or youth athletics.

Comment

Well our rising U15s are not that bad either. They have been overall the most successful team in their age group since they were U11. So, two top level senior girls teams is pretty impressive to me. Are they better than OC? I would say that however if my kid was either a rising U15 or U18 girl, she would be at FKK. At least give these teams credit. Btw, I always know when you post because you never give credit to the rising U15 team. :)

Comment

Top League- Florida Premiere League and others both USCS and FYSA.
          Top Coaches- US Soccer National "A", 'B", "C", Goalkeeping ceritifications, etc.
          Exec Director- is a member of the CONCACAF Technical Evaluation staff.
          DOC- is former Head Coach of National Champion PDL team.
          Experience- About 150 years combined coaching experience including several foreign National Teams.
          Growth- from 0-900 in one year. Year two figures will show more growth.
          Tournament Championships- Many, available from website
          State Cup Champions- u17 Krush, u14Krush
          Regional Champions- u17Krush
          college recruiting- 36 sent to the next level in year one- Div I, Div II, some Div III and NAIA. Recruits to programs all over the USA- California, Texas, indiana, NC, SC, Florida, Alabama, Massachusetts. ACC, SEC, Ivy League and more conferences than we can list here.

These are all facts- not hype in any way.
          This year one business has been debunked. Good girls club, that's it.

Comment

What is your club good at? Do tell.

Comment

Debunked? Oh, I know now... You're the guy who's hung up on whether FKK is a first year club or not... Whatever, Dude. You wanted facts, you got em. Make your own choice. We're satisfied we made the right choice to get involved with the new club.

Good luck to you. We found our spot.

Comment

{sarcasm} Perhaps the two clubs should merge. {/sarcasm}
                Perhaps OC should concentrate on MLS and allow the already successful club that without them ( OC ) had already earned ECNl and DA status. OC should do what they do best. Professional soccer

Comment

Perhaps OC should concentrate on MLS and allow the already successful club that without them ( OC ) had already earned ECNl and DA status. OC should do what they do best. Professional soccer
                  CFK earned DA???

Comment

I can't imagine FKK's arrogance if they had everything they claim they should have.

Comment

Do you really think that comments like this draw people to your club?

Comment

ECNL "Finals" is kinda like the NFL or NBA Playoffs, right? Your team has to be amazingly poor not to make it?

compared to USYS nationals- which starts with literally 100s of teams nationwide then fifty State Cup Champions then Regionals and culminates in a finals tournament.

Am I missing anything particular?

Congrats to U17 Krush. Best team in Florida with the hardware to prove it.
                        Everyone knows ECNL has far superior teams and sends far more girls to D1 programs than all other leagues combined. The point being that both OC and FKK did little outside their region. We have been hearing all year how the SEC was weak in ECNL. Apparently R3 is just as weak in USYS. So what do we do? I am not pointing toward merging talent. I am just pointing out that anyone who claims superior training and tactics is completely full of sh**. Same results on the national level. 3 games and on a plane home.

It takes a helluva lot more than big talk to play on the national stage. Both clubs would be wise to shut up and train. BOTH clubs have a lot of work to do before they can lay claim to being anything close to national caliber.

Anyone who says differently is living in their own fantasy and needs to wake up and look at the score board.

Comment

Boy you sound like a *********. Give the kids some credit for getting as far as they did. It's really sad to see you dismissing what they were able to do. What's amusing to me is the sentiment that these girls weren't any good and many were so happy to see them leave. Now your wishing them back.

Congrats to all parents coaches, and players this was a huge accomplishment. Now rest up because the 2014/15 season starts in 3 weeks.
                          You could not be further from the truth. Nobody is dissing the girls. All of them are great players...just not national caliber players. Both OC and FKK did much to bring attention to the region this year, however, both fell equally short. That is the point. With all this back and forth on who is better, which club has superior coaches and training and the results of the two best girl's teams is the same - 3 games and heading home. The net takeaway here is that neither club has an advantage. Both clubs are so sub par on the national level that they are little more than a warm up for the truly talented teams. Both clubs need to shut up and put up. Quit crowing about your regional victories and train hard to compete nationally. You got a year left Ladies. Show us you can do more than win in your own backyard.

Comment

You could not be further from the truth. Nobody is dissing the girls. All of them are great players...just not national caliber players. Both OC and FKK did much to bring attention to the region this year, however, both fell equally short. That is the point. With all this back and forth on who is better, which club has superior coaches and training and the results of the two best girl's teams is the same - 3 games and heading home. The net takeaway here is that neither club has an advantage. Both clubs are so sub par on the national level that they are little more than a warm up for the truly talented teams. Both clubs need to shut up and put up. Quit crowing about your regional victories and train hard to compete nationally. You got a year left Ladies. Show us you can do more than win in your own backyard.
                            Backyard? These girls were southern regional champs and showed they could win a game on the national stage. Refresh my memory, how did u guys do yesterday? What time is your game today? Typical toolbag!

Comment

Wow- despite your claims otherwise, you're not fooling anybody. This is nothing but a series of posts from an OCYS troll trying to undermine the clear success of a great team from a rival club.

There's no equivalence at all in OCYS's embarrassing ECNL program and FKK. OCYS was at the bottom of SEC , with an unprecedented negative goal differential and a relatively poor shoeing in women's NLI signings compared to other ECNL clubs. FKK, despite being started this very year, had respectable results in most age groups including two State Cup Champions and a Region III champion. They also sent two dozen women to college play all over the US- not just the same old Florida schools.

And your response is "Yeah, but they didn't win Nationals" ? What a nimrod you are.

Comment

And by the way- these kids you are putting down will be signing next February to top DI schools like Florida and UNC. They don't need to "show you" jack squat.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X