Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the U16 girls team didn't improve their Strikers then the yare really not a threat at State Cup
    U16 Girls have no business being in the FSPL. This is nothing more than backroom politics letting the local team into the league. They played in State Cup ( and lost 1st round ) and small tournaments with kids from outside the club.

Comment

U16 Girls have no business being in the FSPL. This is nothing more than backroom politics letting the local team into the league. They played in State Cup ( and lost 1st round ) and small tournaments with kids from outside the club.
      Don't worry they are not a threat to win the FSPL or advance to the 2nd round of the State Cup, no scoring ability

Comment

This may be a bit soon since no games have been possibly played yet. How are the U14 girls going to be this season? I see they also got into FSPL .

Comment

This may be a bit soon since no games have been possibly played yet. How are the U14 girls going to be this season? I see they also got into FSPL .
          2nd tier of FSPL

Comment

2nd tier of FSPL
            Well, I would think that 2nd tier FSPL is better than CDL or USA. Team did lose 99 (not on Gotsoccer roster) so that changes the team a bit.

Comment

Well, I would think that 2nd tier FSPL is better than CDL or USA. Team did lose 99 (not on Gotsoccer roster) so that changes the team a bit.
              True they did lose #99 but they picked up 2 or 3 new players. Could be a big adjustment to the way they play.

Comment

Don't worry they are not a threat to win the FSPL or advance to the 2nd round of the State Cup, no scoring ability
                the lack of scoring ability for the rising U16 girls has me concerned! I really thought we would add some pieces up front after struggling so much last season to score. I don't see the current Strikers getting much better given their age

Comment

True they did lose #99 but they picked up 2 or 3 new players. Could be a big adjustment to the way they play.
                  There should be a big adjustment because she was probably the team's main scorer and by far the fastest on the team.

Comment

Where did she go ? Didn't they lose a couple more players ?

Comment

[quote=unregistered;1330055]where did she go ? Didn't they lose a couple more players
                      WFF u14 ECNL

Comment

She went to WFF ECNL.

Comment

There should be a big adjustment because she was probably the team's main scorer and by far the fastest on the team.
                          I'm trying to be positive. Sometimes when you have a dominant player all the other players just kick the ball to that person and then let them take over and then do very little more to progress the play. Now perhaps the other players will need to step up and realize there are several people who can pick up the void and become more active as leaders on the team.

Comment

As it has been mentioned, she's at WFF. Not sure if any other players left. Based on a previous post 2-3 players are new so I would think players may have been dropped or simply left.

Comment

Beg to differ on this post. We have played this team numerous times. They have probably three impact players. While 99 is well marketed on TS, she is not their only strength.

Comment

Beg to differ on this post. We have played this team numerous times. They have probably three impact players. While 99 is well marketed on TS, she is not their only strength.
                                Don't tell her dad that, he is on here all the time and TBH not to many people know or care who 99 is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X