Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Argument? Who is arguing with you. I am laughing at you and your are just to dumb to realize it. Please keep responding though this is great entertainment.
    It's 'too' dumb, not 'to' dumb.

One way to remember would be to think if someone was kicking you a soccer ball, they would be kicking it to dumb.

Keep trying though. You get an 'A' for effort.

Comment

Wow this is the ego thread what parent has this thought the min. you think this way your kids make mistake and they fall from your grace wow win at all cost ego !

Comment

Wow this is the ego thread what parent has this thought the min. you think this way your kids make mistake and they fall from your grace wow win at all cost ego !
        is this English?

Comment

huh...yoda's son must play soccer.

Comment

huh...yoda's son must play soccer.
            Nope still don't get it, I read it like 5 times. Play soccer you must.

Comment

The best you are.

Comment

The best you are.
                Elite be you must.

Comment

There are two issues here. First, your kid is probably not the best player on the team. Having coached high level youth soccer for about 10 years I can tell you that many parents actually believe their child is the best player on the team. So you might want to take a real look at your child and really figure out where he stands.

Now let's assume your child is the best player on the team. Then he should be appreciative of his teammates, because he needs them to have success. He should not think he is more important than the team, because he isn't and he should not think the team cannot survive without him, because they can. He should set an example. He should work harder at practice than everyone else. He should work to always improve. He should never complain. He should always be on time. Once your son has that attitude, then he will really be appreciated.

And you as a parent should be the same way.
                  The OP is delusional, no parent would act this way, my son is the captain of his u15 team. He treats everyone with respect and always thinks of his team first.

Comment

The OP is delusional, no parent would act this way, my son is the captain of his u15 team. He treats everyone with respect and always thinks of his team first.
                    Congratulations on your son being the captain of his U15...he must be elite as well.

Comment

....... no parent would act this way, my son is the captain of his u15 team. He treats everyone with respect and always thinks of his team first.
                      It took a long time for the Ranger parents to show up.

Comment

Congratulations on your son being the captain of his U15...he must be elite as well.
                        Define Elite? If by Elite you mean is he a team player who leads by example then yes that is what he is. There is no need to be nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                          Stop posting your spam
                          We are sorry for more than just your english.

Comment

I know many people have said this, but just another situation where I was grateful to find this thread. There was a point in time where my son was not awarded the MVP award. I mean, he scored almost every goal, racked up the assists and the babes, but the coach's son won it. It hit my son hard. He became inspired and motivated, so much that in the offseason, he got off the couch and ...we decided a new team, appreciative of his talents, was the best option. But when you don't win MVP, you still feel like you aren't the best, and the parents treated it the same way. He was inspired by all crap he got and enjoyed being called lousy names on the prior team. So he advised me to inspire these children, lacking motivation, by reminding them they are inferior to my son's ability. And since my son doesn't show up to practices, and demands rides to games so that I don't waste gas when there are ten other lousy players on the same team, I rarely see the parents. But sometimes I ride with other parents, and when I do, I make it obvious that they are not suited for my presence. Lunch is provided. They set up my lawn chair for me. But the reward is well worth it. It's a one or two discussion for the parents and child, while my son also listens in the background to somebody who has professional evaluation skills. Typically, it goes something like, "There is only room for one best player on the team. So find a way to not negatively affect his presence." But sadly, the first recommendation I make it simply...quit soccer. There is no room for losers in life. Year after year, I watch the same kid, sit on the same bench. How does it help your morale? But what's worst is when the child is typically more understanding of the situation than the parent. The parents are the sore losers, wishing the worst upon others. So we call a parent meeting, and basically, call for the team to fold.

Comment

I know many people have said this, but just another situation where I was grateful to find this thread. There was a point in time where my son was not awarded the MVP award. I mean, he scored almost every goal, racked up the assists and the babes, but the coach's son won it. It hit my son hard. He became inspired and motivated, so much that in the offseason, he got off the couch and ...we decided a new team, appreciative of his talents, was the best option. But when you don't win MVP, you still feel like you aren't the best, and the parents treated it the same way. He was inspired by all crap he got and enjoyed being called lousy names on the prior team. So he advised me to inspire these children, lacking motivation, by reminding them they are inferior to my son's ability. And since my son doesn't show up to practices, and demands rides to games so that I don't waste gas when there are ten other lousy players on the same team, I rarely see the parents. But sometimes I ride with other parents, and when I do, I make it obvious that they are not suited for my presence. Lunch is provided. They set up my lawn chair for me. But the reward is well worth it. It's a one or two discussion for the parents and child, while my son also listens in the background to somebody who has professional evaluation skills. Typically, it goes something like, "There is only room for one best player on the team. So find a way to not negatively affect his presence." But sadly, the first recommendation I make it simply...quit soccer. There is no room for losers in life. Year after year, I watch the same kid, sit on the same bench. How does it help your morale? But what's worst is when the child is typically more understanding of the situation than the parent. The parents are the sore losers, wishing the worst upon others. So we call a parent meeting, and basically, call for the team to fold.
                              ??????

Comment

re:

What people will do to keep a threat going.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X