Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what are the teams like in the U15 age group? Will Toros be as strong as last year?
    What other teams will be tough

Comment

Really?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So what are the teams like in the U15 age group? Will Toros be as strong as last year?
      Really? Are you a Toros parent fishing for compliments? Of course the Toros will be tough. They are two-time State Cup champs and they survived the threat of development academy attrition. If they didn't split up after U13, why would they split up now?

The fun is that they will play the whole season in FSPL against solid teams. That will be good for them...and all of the teams that want to knock them off.

Comment

ummm maybe start a new thread. Your boys are U15 now.

Comment

Nooootttttt, new coach and half the team left to academies. Coach resigned and is coaching a younger team.

Comment

Coach quit leaving the team to shambles

Comment

Over last 2 years this team has lost 9 or 10 kids to DA. That says it all.

Comment

I have heard that the Toros have kept a strong base of players and if they pick up a few good players they should have another strong season.

Comment

person is someone who knows the coach? left the team a mess without a coach so team got whatever coach other clubs didn't want. Teams good but will see.

Comment

No one cares about Toros. Please move on. Thank you.

Comment

Toros are now U15 unless you are talking about the now U14 group.

Comment

Toros are now U15 unless you are talking about the now U14 group.
                        Remember toros u14 is now the team that won the south Florida league last year (u13). I'm sure they will be one of the top teams in south Florida. I heard the entire European team move to davie sharks, they will be strong; but the team to beat will be the so popular TBU, Weston looking good !!

Comment

Remember toros u14 is now the team that won the south Florida league last year (u13). I'm sure they will be one of the top teams in south Florida. I heard the entire European team move to davie sharks, they will be strong; but the team to beat will be the so popular TBU, Weston looking good !!
                          Stop already..... the best kids and teams are playing academy. Weston is clearly going to continue to rule this age group at the top level.

Comment

Are there any Weston kids playing DA that would have played U14 this year? Any 01's on the Weston DA?

Comment

Of course most 00's and few 01's will be on weston academy. thats the way it works

Comment

Are there any Weston kids playing DA that would have played U14 this year? Any 01's on the Weston DA?
                                Pinecrest RM 1 Weston Pre Academy 0

Comment

Working...
                                X