X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol truth hurt?
    Yes it should hurt to be writing stupid posts, while our kids are representing the states at Manchester tournament next month, others success hurts some.

Comment

Yes it should hurt to be writing stupid posts, while our kids are representing the states at Manchester tournament next month, others success hurts some.
      !Thanks Ross!

Comment

Its great that the weston team won this trip but at this age it really doesn't mean that much. Some of theses kids will level off and be good players thats all. But congrads to them. But it is true that weston seems to be doing something right. Everyone keeps going over there. Miami does need another academy. And we know it won't be David Beckham.

Comment

Well weston didnt fair so well. guess we still have a long way to go to get even close with the rest of the soccer world.

Comment

Well weston didnt fair so well. guess we still have a long way to go to get even close with the rest of the soccer world.
            If losing by one goal difference vs the top teams in the world is so devastating, yes I guess we should quit playing soccer and get into baseball, way less competition.

Comment

Strongest Team 00/01

Looks like OC, Weston and TBU will battle it out for top spots this year.

Comment

Tbu? This must be a joke.

Comment

Tbu is overhauled and will be strong. Team chemistry will be very strong now.

Comment

Tbu is overhauled and will be strong. Team chemistry will be very strong now.
                    I thought this was a DA thread?

Comment

I thought this was a DA thread?
                      That's pretty funny. If TBU's DA team ends up among the top in the State then their coach deserves a LOT of praise. This team is made up of second, third and fourth choices after many players, including 7 players from last years U13 team, turned down offers. I wish them well but they have a tough road ahead of them. I will agree with one poster's comment and that is that the team chemistry can only be improved from last year.

Comment

That's pretty funny. If TBU's DA team ends up among the top in the State then their coach deserves a LOT of praise. This team is made up of second, third and fourth choices after many players, including 7 players from last years U13 team, turned down offers. I wish them well but they have a tough road ahead of them. I will agree with one poster's comment and that is that the team chemistry can only be improved from last year.
                        You obviously are from that u13 team last year. If we had to rely on seven young players from that team, we would be and even more trouble this year that we already are. We are a way stronger team both physically and technically without them.

Comment

I thought this was last years thread "99" are we talking about "00" or lets get on the right thread.

Comment

You obviously are from that u13 team last year. If we had to rely on seven young players from that team, we would be and even more trouble this year that we already are. We are a way stronger team both physically and technically without them.
                            Probably best to speak when you've done something. Let's just hope Weston doesn't keep their DA home and bring the u12s for the away match....then again, that might be a game.

Comment

Probably best to speak when you've done something. Let's just hope Weston doesn't keep their DA home and bring the u12s for the away match....then again, that might be a game.
                              We can't wait to scrimmage tbu u14 trash talkers.

Comment

We can't wait to scrimmage tbu u14 trash talkers.
                                Looks like there is a bit of animosity at TBU. My son tried out and was selected to join but we went to CLW DA instead. I am not making any predictions for this season but I have watched the TBU DA practice and it is not pretty. Yeah they have some decent size boys but only a few players that display any real skill. The best player from last season is on our team this year and without the 3-4 strongest players from last years U13 team, TBU DA will likely struggle.

Comment

Working...
                                X