Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRJSC-Soccer Solutions USA-Kaptiva Sports (SUPER Y LEAGUE FRAUD)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    THIS!

He's the president of the club, wearing a club shirt, collecting payments on behalf of the club! The only way it's relevant what account money is deposited into is who to charge with theft, Anthony, heinze, or traci.
    I'm not defending the alleged perp, but if you people want to be successful you need to figure out who to go after.

If you present a complaint that BRJSC stole your money but the check was deposited in AO's account, you will look like fools and have no credibility when you try again.

All I'm saying is get your act together and have a plan. Your posts are filled with immature emotional statements that tell me you have no idea how to go about this properly. If you're serious, put an adult in charge. Or maybe hire an attorney.

Comment

Is your true motivation to get your money back, or is it to smear a man's reputation?

If it's the money, your complaint is actionable in small claims court. Be a man and handle this through the legal system instead of hiding behind your keyboard and spewing accusations on an anonymous message board.

If you just want to sling mud at a man you hate, you might reach a more interested audience by scribbling on the walls of your local bathroom stall. Nobody here really cares.
      Is that you Anthony?

Only someone with a low mental capacity, lack of manners and education, would make comment like the ones from your post and would not understand that this blog is to raise concerns to the community about soccer issues.

Obviously it's not the intend of this post to ruin a Anthony's reputation. We don't have to do that, he has ruined his own reputation by taking money from hard working parents and not giving it back after 5 months. He did not even had the decency of calling people to explain the situation. We found out when neither of them (Pitu nor Anthony) were taking our phone calls.

You must be a real class act person, when your first recommendation is going to court. More time and money, so I can get my money back in several months? Only someone that is used to dealing with complaints and legal issues would suggest such a thing. You are not even arguing that the allegation may be false!
      The news, the soccer leagues (Local and National), BBB are more effective. Not to mention informational bulletins like this one. Which btw, have already been notified of this fraud

If you really don't care why are you even replying to this post? People here are not only showing their support, but they are also showing that they care.

And we are not hiding behind a keyboard like you, coward. We are making this post with our names.

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Perez View Post
        Is that you Anthony?

Only someone with a low mental capacity, lack of manners and education, would make comment like the ones from your post and would not understand that this blog is to raise concerns to the community about soccer issues.

Obviously it's not the intend of this post to ruin a Anthony's reputation. We don't have to do that, he has ruined his own reputation by taking money from hard working parents and not giving it back after 5 months. He did not even had the decency of calling people to explain the situation. We found out when neither of them (Pitu nor Anthony) were taking our phone calls.

You must be a real class act person, when your first recommendation is going to court. More time and money, so I can get my money back in several months? Only someone that is used to dealing with complaints and legal issues would suggest such a thing. You are not even arguing that the allegation may be false!
        The news, the soccer leagues (Local and National), BBB are more effective. Not to mention informational bulletins like this one. Which btw, have already been notified of this fraud

If you really don't care why are you even replying to this post? People here are not only showing their support, but they are also showing that they care.

And we are not hiding behind a keyboard like you, coward. We are making this post with our names.
        Your own names? Please remind us who you are, because none of the accuser's names have been posted here. You damage your own credibility making statements like this. By resorting to name-calling, you are telling the world you have nothing of substance behind your allegations.

Please explain everything you are doing about this besides posting on an anonymous message board. What is your plan. Whoever you present your case to will ask the same questions I am asking. What is your evidence? What communication has take place? What were the responses?

I'm not Anthony, BTW. Just somebody who's tired of people using this forum to blame others for all their problems. I hope posting here makes you feel better, because that's the only result you should expect.

Comment

I'm not defending the alleged perp, but if you people want to be successful you need to figure out who to go after.

If you present a complaint that BRJSC stole your money but the check was deposited in AO's account, you will look like fools and have no credibility when you try again.

All I'm saying is get your act together and have a plan. Your posts are filled with immature emotional statements that tell me you have no idea how to go about this properly. If you're serious, put an adult in charge. Or maybe hire an attorney.
          Obviously, you have not read the original Post on it's entirety. The funds were paid cash (Because they requested to be paid that way), to Boca Juniors. They provided a receipt with their letterhead on it. Factual enough for you?

Also, do you know how much it cost to hire an attorney to just file a case? or just the filing fee of a case? So, thank you for your suggestion, but the intend of the person from the original post, is to make the community aware of the type of actions they would expose themselves by dealing with this club or Anthony Olichar.

There is obviously emotions involved, wouldn't you be upset if someone steals your hard earned money, and then they act rude, like you did something wrong to them?

Comment

Your own names? Please remind us who you are, because none of the accuser's names have been posted here. You damage your own credibility making statements like this. By resorting to name-calling, you are telling the world you have nothing of substance behind your allegations.

Please explain everything you are doing about this besides posting on an anonymous message board. What is your plan. Whoever you present your case to will ask the same questions I am asking. What is your evidence? What communication has take place? What were the responses?

I'm not Anthony, BTW. Just somebody who's tired of people using this forum to blame others for all their problems. I hope posting here makes you feel better, because that's the only result you should expect.
            Seriously? My Post clearly says: Posted by Diego Perez. and the Original Post has the name of the person that submitted it.

I don't need for you to believe anything and I don't need to present my case to you. The facts are very well explained in the original post. The person that submitted it, clearly stated that the cash was paid and there is a receipt with BRJSC letterhead, and the money hasn't been paid back after 5 months.

Too bad that you are taking this post as a blame to poor Anthony that is so "highly regarded" and "reputable". The intend of the original post is to make people aware of a fraud. Did you at least read the post's tittle?

Comment

Obviously, you have not read the original Post on it's entirety. The funds were paid cash (Because they requested to be paid that way), to Boca Juniors. They provided a receipt with their letterhead on it. Factual enough for you?

Also, do you know how much it cost to hire an attorney to just file a case? or just the filing fee of a case? So, thank you for your suggestion, but the intend of the person from the original post, is to make the community aware of the type of actions they would expose themselves by dealing with this club or Anthony Olichar.

There is obviously emotions involved, wouldn't you be upset if someone steals your hard earned money, and then they act rude, like you did something wrong to them?
              I suggest you find an adult familiar with handling disputes like this to help you out. I can tell by your postings that you're in way over your head and have no idea how to handle this situation properly.

I expect you will continue to rant on TS about this, while doing nothing about it. The rest of us will just shake our heads at your stupidity. You probably think you are doing a service to the community, but the truth is people like you have zero credibility and are never taken seriously.

Comment

Why would you pay BOCA or Olischar? BOCA did not have Super Y Franchise. Why is BRJSC collecting funds on behalf of another club?
                That is a good question, but even a better question would be, why did they take the money and provided a receipt if they did not even had a franchise with the Super Y league?

Comment

Originally posted by Diego Perez View Post
                  That is a good question, but even a better question would be, why did they take the money and provided a receipt if they did not even had a franchise with the Super Y league?
                  one word

Pitu

Comment

Here's a suggestion: show up at practices and games and peacefully hold up a sign that succinctly states your message. If the practices and games happen in public parks and you are peaceful, you can't be removed. Follow the club where ever it trains and practices. Hell, rent a costume and make it fun. Maybe a dollar bill costume? Get one of those spinning signs like those guys in front f businesses use. Soon, "the fraud guy" will become the team's unofficial mascot. Maybe the will use dollar bill themed unis next year.

Or you could just drive over to his house and put a $500 ass whipping on him. Your choice. Either way.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      i suggest you find an adult familiar with handling disputes like this to help you out. I can tell by your postings that you're in way over your head and have no idea how to handle this situation properly.

I expect you will continue to rant on ts about this, while doing nothing about it. The rest of us will just shake our heads at your stupidity. You probably think you are doing a service to the community, but the truth is people like you have zero credibility and are never taken seriously.
                      you are a very special person my friend!let me start by saying i have no dog in the fight. I do know that a lot of kids are no longer playing for boca juniors and that is a fact. A large group of kids have left the club because the doc does not know how to talk to people schedule and or really treat people the right way.letting people know how bad a club is managed or miss managed sounds ok to me! Our team is stacked now that we have new players from boca juniors

Comment

So you paid cash, for a service that you did not receive....

You have a receipt with the company letterhead?

Was it this?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...d42dd39aab.jpg

Was it signed, is there any other documentation that the money had been paid?

Does the receipt explicitly explain what the money was for?

Was there a clause that stated that payment was nonrefundable?

What other steps have you taken? I know a lawyer can be expensive, but for a group of parents (you make this sound as if multiple people were involved)...should be able to retain one and have them at least contact the club in writing on your behalf, the threat alone may be enough to get your money back.

Comment

I suggest you find an adult familiar with handling disputes like this to help you out. I can tell by your postings that you're in way over your head and have no idea how to handle this situation properly.

I expect you will continue to rant on TS about this, while doing nothing about it. The rest of us will just shake our heads at your stupidity. You probably think you are doing a service to the community, but the truth is people like you have zero credibility and are never taken seriously.
                          Again, thank you very much for your very vague suggestions.

I guess I am credible enough to get you to respond to posts.

Comment

Was it this?

What other steps have you taken? I know a lawyer can be expensive, but for a group of parents (you make this sound as if multiple people were involved)...should be able to retain one and have them at least contact the club in writing on your behalf, the threat alone may be enough to get your money back.
                            Better make sure you have receipts for every other fee you ever payed to the club as well if you have played there in the past. If you can't prove that you have paid in full for every penny owed they may be able to come after you for all kinds of charges. I can see this getting messy if it ever made it to small claims court.

Comment

Was it this?

The answer to your questions is yes, it was signed, yes, it specifies that is for the Super Y league, no, it doesn't state that was non refundable.

I am tired of this! People in this forum have been warned, if they want to go and take the risk and do business with this guy or club, be my guest. Good luck.

Comment

The answer to your questions is yes, it was signed, yes, it specifies that is for the Super Y league, no, it doesn't state that was non refundable.

I am tired of this! People in this forum have been warned, if they want to go and take the risk and do business with this guy or club, be my guest. Good luck.

Contact Super Y league. That is fraud. They cannot collect money/funds from anyone. They do not have a franchise with them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X