Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRJSC-Soccer Solutions USA-Kaptiva Sports (SUPER Y LEAGUE FRAUD)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRJSC-Soccer Solutions USA-Kaptiva Sports (SUPER Y LEAGUE FRAUD)

Anthony Olischar from BRJSC STOLE $500.00 from my and several other families in Palm Beach County by never refunding the enrollment fee paid in March 2016 for my Son to play at the Super Y League. The tournament never took place and he refuses to pay the money back to the parents. This wrong doing by BRJSC will be reported to the authorities, the local news, the Better Business Bureau and DBPR. ALL parents must be aware of the lack of professionalism by this youth soccer club in Boca Raton. I'm posting this on every social media that involves BRJSC. Please be aware of the shady practices & fraud!!!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anthony Olischar from BRJSC STOLE $500.00 from my and several other families in Palm Beach County by never refunding the enrollment fee paid in March 2016 for my Son to play at the Super Y League. The tournament never took place and he refuses to pay the money back to the parents. This wrong doing by BRJSC will be reported to the authorities, the local news, the Better Business Bureau and DBPR. ALL parents must be aware of the lack of professionalism by this youth soccer club in Boca Raton. I'm posting this on every social media that involves BRJSC. Please be aware of the shady practices & fraud!!!
    Let us know how that works out for you, Mr. Tuesta. I'll keep an eye on the local news for this blockbuster story.

We thought you'd drop this stupid grudge after TS deleted your threads a while back, but I guess we underestimated how shallow and petty you really are.

Comment

Tuesta is a great coach glad you pissed him off now at Boynton !!!!

Comment

Brjsc

Let us know how that works out for you, Mr. Tuesta. I'll keep an eye on the local news for this blockbuster story.

We thought you'd drop this stupid grudge after TS deleted your threads a while back, but I guess we underestimated how shallow and petty you really are.
        That person is telling the truth. I was there that day when they wanted $500 for Super Y team in the summer. P2 and the coach from Sunrise was collecting checks that night. Glad I don't carry a checkbook around because I would have lost $500 as well. They couldn't say who would be playing, when, and what the schedule would be like so I passed. I'm one of many people that has left that club.

Comment

Tuesta is a great coach glad you pissed him off now at Boynton !!!!
          In agree. David is a great coach and his daughter is amazing. He didn't post this here. Anyone saw that FB post by the user on BRJSC FB page knows who did it. The posting was quickly removed.

Comment

What did the BRJSC Board of Directors say when you filed your complaint with them?

Comment

Brjsc - fraud!!!!!!! Spread the word!

Anthony Olischar, Jorge Alvarez "Pitu", Anthony's Wife, Traci Olischar are the lowest of Thieves.

I do not need to remain anonymous because I have absolutely nothing to hide. I am a Mother, a hard working woman and a victim of a scam involving BRJSC and The Super Y League.

Anthony Olischar with BJS Boca Juniors SC located at 9400 Palmetto Park; organized a Team to participate at the Super Y League this fall. The fee to enroll each child was $500.00. Mr. Olischar's Wife, Traci Capetillo took the payment during a game at South County Regional Park on March 12, 2016 (copy of the receipt is available and has been provided to the authorities and board of directors at the FYSA and the US Club Soccer Organization).

After the payment was made, us parents never received any type of information regarding the league, the schedule, uniforms, practices, no information was given. During the Summer, it was brought to our attention that our children were not going to participate at the Super Y League; subsequently; we started contacting Mr. Olischar via telephone and private messages via social media.

Mr. Olischar alleges not having the funds to pay us back which is absolutely unacceptable and considered FRAUD. I will do everything in my power to make the community aware of this fraudulent youth soccer club.

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Urbina View Post
                Anthony Olischar, Jorge Alvarez "Pitu", Anthony's Wife, Traci Olischar are the lowest of Thieves.

I do not need to remain anonymous because I have absolutely nothing to hide. I am a Mother, a hard working woman and a victim of a scam involving BRJSC and The Super Y League.

Anthony Olischar with BJS Boca Juniors SC located at 9400 Palmetto Park; organized a Team to participate at the Super Y League this fall. The fee to enroll each child was $500.00. Mr. Olischar's Wife, Traci Capetillo took the payment during a game at South County Regional Park on March 12, 2016 (copy of the receipt is available and has been provided to the authorities and board of directors at the FYSA and the US Club Soccer Organization).

After the payment was made, us parents never received any type of information regarding the league, the schedule, uniforms, practices, no information was given. During the Summer, it was brought to our attention that our children were not going to participate at the Super Y League; subsequently; we started contacting Mr. Olischar via telephone and private messages via social media.

Mr. Olischar alleges not having the funds to pay us back which is absolutely unacceptable and considered FRAUD. I will do everything in my power to make the community aware of this fraudulent youth soccer club.

Wait, isn't Pitu at Sunrise?

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Urbina View Post

I guarantee if you have evidence of any wrongdoing you would get your money back. You're not telling us the whole story, are you?

Comment

the only proof I have is the receipt from BRJSC with my son's name, amount received, form of payment and signed by Traci Olischar. Telling the whole story? Of course I am, otherwise what is the point of posting something like for the soccer community to see?

Comment

Wait, isn't Pitu at Sunrise?
                      Yes, He is. He was with BRJSC and the entity used to get the kids to play at Super Y League was Pitu's Sunrise club. However, Traci Olishar at BRJSC received the payment in cash of $500.00 for my son to enroll, therefore; legally BRJSC must refund the fee to me. There is no paper work that involves Pitu.

To add more fuel to the fire, common sense would tell any business owner that if you collect a fee for any type of product or service and for whatever reason you can not deliver; you are obligated to disclose that information to your customers/clients and refund the money. Pitu and Anthony NEVER contacted me to let me know the status of the Super Y League nor the refund of the payment and that behavior in my opinion is SHADY and completely inexcusable! Where is my MONEY?

Comment

the only proof I have is the receipt from BRJSC with my son's name, amount received, form of payment and signed by Traci Olischar. Telling the whole story? Of course I am, otherwise what is the point of posting something like for the soccer community to see?
                        Sunrise was going to play in Super Y under the Sunrise banner not BOCA. BOCA did not have the franchise. I would contact the club ( Sunrise ) get some parents together and see where it goes. If he did take your money, he owes it back to you.

Comment

Sunrise was going to play in Super Y under the Sunrise banner not BOCA. BOCA did not have the franchise. I would contact the club ( Sunrise ) get some parents together and see where it goes. If he did take your money, he owes it back to you.
                          I understand that. However, nor pity or sunrise took the cash from me. BRJSC did and i have proof in writting. Olischar is aware of this, I provided a copy of the receipt to him and he hasn't had the decency to pickup the phone and call me like a Man, an honest business man or a reputable coach because he is neither of those things. He hides behind a keyboard texting non-sense and in a rude manner as if I had done something to him. This situation feels surreal! and to think that this man coaches our little ones to success. HAHAHA - laughable.

Comment

I understand that. However, nor pity or sunrise took the cash from me. BRJSC did and i have proof in writting. Olischar is aware of this, I provided a copy of the receipt to him and he hasn't had the decency to pickup the phone and call me like a Man, an honest business man or a reputable coach because he is neither of those things. He hides behind a keyboard texting non-sense and in a rude manner as if I had done something to him. This situation feels surreal! and to think that this man coaches our little ones to success. HAHAHA - laughable.
                            Why would you pay BOCA or Olischar? BOCA did not have Super Y Franchise. Why is BRJSC collecting funds on behalf of another club?

Comment

Is your true motivation to get your money back, or is it to smear a man's reputation?

If it's the money, your complaint is actionable in small claims court. Be a man and handle this through the legal system instead of hiding behind your keyboard and spewing accusations on an anonymous message board.

If you just want to sling mud at a man you hate, you might reach a more interested audience by scribbling on the walls of your local bathroom stall. Nobody here really cares.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X