Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DA question

If a player commits to a DA program do they relinquish their professional rights to the parent club?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If a player commits to a DA program do they relinquish their professional rights to the parent club?
    It doesn't matter. Your son will never play professional soccer.

Comment

It doesn't matter. Your son will never play professional soccer.
      #harshbutprobablytrue

Comment

Do you really want your kid to play professional soccer? If your kid is a female, in order to make decent money, she'll need to have the supermodel looks of Christen Press or Alex Morgan so she can get a gig like "Ms. Coppertone" or "Suzy Chapstick." Otherwise she would probably make better money working at McDonald's than she would as a professional soccer player. If your kid is a male, he'll to be a superstar in order to make a decent living.

My kids certainly aren't good enough to play professional soccer but if they were I wouldn't want them to.

Comment

I appreciate all of your opinions on professional soccer and my kid's abilities but can anyone answer this questions?

Comment

Do you really want your kid to play professional soccer? If your kid is a female, in order to make decent money, she'll need to have the supermodel looks of Christen Press or Alex Morgan so she can get a gig like "Ms. Coppertone" or "Suzy Chapstick." Otherwise she would probably make better money working at McDonald's than she would as a professional soccer player. If your kid is a male, he'll to be a superstar in order to make a decent living.

My kids certainly aren't good enough to play professional soccer but if they were I wouldn't want them to.
            because making $50k in the MLS isn't a decent living? Just have to be a bench warmer in the league to make that, funny how you judge what a decent living is. Play a professional sport, wake up every day and just train and sign autographs and be happy, or you're route wake up go sit at a desk, get fat, hate your life, resent your kids for ruining your dreams and take it out on other kids on a blog site. Thank you wise one.

Comment

I appreciate all of your opinions on professional soccer and my kid's abilities but can anyone answer this questions?
              The issue isn't the answers you search for, it's the place on which you're asking.
              Do you really expect to find it here on Haters r Us?

Comment

The issue isn't the answers you search for, it's the place on which you're asking.
                Do you really expect to find it here on Haters r Us?
                Unfortunately you make a good point.

Comment

The only good point is the truth, that your son will not play professional soccer

Comment

because making $50k in the MLS isn't a decent living? Just have to be a bench warmer in the league to make that, funny how you judge what a decent living is. Play a professional sport, wake up every day and just train and sign autographs and be happy, or you're route wake up go sit at a desk, get fat, hate your life, resent your kids for ruining your dreams and take it out on other kids on a blog site. Thank you wise one.
                    Since you don't seem to have any semblance of command of the English language, I'll guess you're a person that stuffs sacks with burgers at McDonald's. Thank you, Wise One.

Comment

Since you don't seem to have any semblance of command of the English language, I'll guess you're a person that stuffs sacks with burgers at McDonald's. Thank you, Wise One.
                      yes the old grammar correcting response, usually the sad fat man's only response to their sad truth

Comment

Um, I can't see your answer because your big fat head is blocking what you wrote....

Comment

The only good point is the truth, that your son will not play professional soccer
                          Sad to see so many jaded people out there.

Comment

Sad to see so many jaded people out there.
                            Jaded? More like honest and realistic people.

Comment

yes the old grammar correcting response, usually the sad fat man's only response to their sad truth
                              OK, brightboy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X