Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not selling tickets

You have got to be kidding me. Sell your Orlando Pride tickets because you can't fill the stands. I'm in marketing and know how this deal works. Don't be fooled. If they get a good turnout, what is next. 3 games now, season tickets, etc. Hell no I am not selling your Pride tickets and I am not buying them either.

Who is this to? Did you thinking you were typing into an email?

Comment

Sounds like a revolt against OCYS tactics. The kids were given 4 tickets to sell to the pride game without anyone agreeing. Pisses me off too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Sounds like a revolt against OCYS tactics. The kids were given 4 tickets to sell to the pride game without anyone agreeing. Pisses me off too.
        They won't kick her off the team if she can't sell them.

Comment

Does the club get money from the OC?

Comment

Does the club get money from the OC?
            good question - if it's fundraising then so what? Plenty of clubs do fundraising

Comment

I just don't like that I am handed tickets and told sell them or bring us the money.

Comment

Fundraising is for a specific teams benefit. Not for a Club as a whole with nothing benefiting a specific team.

Comment

I just don't like that I am handed tickets and told sell them or bring us the money.
                  Then leave and find a different local club.

Comment

You have got to be kidding me. Sell your Orlando Pride tickets because you can't fill the stands. I'm in marketing and know how this deal works. Don't be fooled. If they get a good turnout, what is next. 3 games now, season tickets, etc. Hell no I am not selling your Pride tickets and I am not buying them either.
                    Just a cup half empty kind of guy I guess. I see it as they gave me free tickets to a Pride game and the $100.00 is just part of my fees for playing at the best club in the state. Same club that got my daughter committed to a great college. Life is good at OC. What's to complain about?

Comment

Then leave and find a different local club.
                      Players cant be released mid season remember. Contracted. Forgot about that one did you?

Comment

Just a cup half empty kind of guy I guess. I see it as they gave me free tickets to a Pride game and the $100.00 is just part of my fees for playing at the best club in the state. Same club that got my daughter committed to a great college. Life is good at OC. What's to complain about?
                        Glad you are such a free spirit. Some of us work our Azz off to pay club fees and do everything to make sure what is needed gets paid for. It's a slap to me to be told give me more money and you will get nothing for it. Not everyone can afford to shell out more money like you, Jackazz.

Comment

Players cant be released mid season remember. Contracted. Forgot about that one did you?
                          No I didn't, but if you feel so strongly about it, then make a statement, but if not....

Then stop being a little bitch about it and sell the tickets. You chose to go to that club and like most, when you gave your commitment, you didn't read the part about how you may be asked to support the club further.

Comment

Glad you are such a free spirit. Some of us work our Azz off to pay club fees and do everything to make sure what is needed gets paid for. It's a slap to me to be told give me more money and you will get nothing for it. Not everyone can afford to shell out more money like you, Jackazz.
                            Just don't go drinking one night.

Comment

Just because you choose to spend all your money on Budweiser and cigarettes don't think I'm the jackazz for enjoying a night at a Pride game with my family. I pay $11.00 for a beer at the Pride game and enjoy every sip of it. Life is good at OC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X