•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you prove this?
    That's easy, here is one ::
    What girls teams have the highest licensed/most experienced coaches? Which team was getting the former woman's national player? And what teams have an A Licensed coach? Which teams get priority on practice fields? What teams get games/practices rescheduled so as to accommodate a certain discovery player ? Shall I go on?

Comment

What park does this team use for training?
      Wherever the president deems convenient

Comment

Can you prove this?
        you can see at every practice and you just saw it when the 02 girls played this weekend and got slaughtered. He will only focus on teams that actually have a shot, like the 01 and 03 girls team. The 02s are the redheaded step-children no one wants.

Comment

you can see at every practice and you just saw it when the 02 girls played this weekend and got slaughtered. He will only focus on teams that actually have a shot, like the 01 and 03 girls team. The 02s are the redheaded step-children no one wants.
          You are such a jerk! How dare you say that about those girls with such a low blow. Thanks Nick follower.

Comment

You are such a jerk! How dare you say that about those girls with such a low blow. Thanks Nick follower.
            Not every team is going to be good in a club

Comment

Not every team is going to be good in a club
              Your 100% correct, but as a board ,they should look out the same for all the teams at the club! They should all be given the same opportunities! When the guys running the club have kids on teams, they are biased to that team and it shows at FC! This is why you have 03 and 01 parents on this board defending the fabios and saying they are happy! I'm sure those teams are very happy! But who cares about the other age groups.....

Comment

Your 100% correct, but as a board ,they should look out the same for all the teams at the club! They should all be given the same opportunities! When the guys running the club have kids on teams, they are biased to that team and it shows at FC! This is why you have 03 and 01 parents on this board defending the fabios and saying they are happy! I'm sure those teams are very happy! But who cares about the other age groups.....
                What other groups? I don't hear anything on here about the boys side and I'm pretty sure FC only has 03 02 01 00 and 99s girls so if 03 and 01 are OK the problem or problems is coming from 3 teams parents? If so take your issue or issues up with the DOC or DOCs in charge and go on from there. No need to bash the whole club.

Comment

What other groups? I don't hear anything on here about the boys side and I'm pretty sure FC only has 03 02 01 00 and 99s girls so if 03 and 01 are OK the problem or problems is coming from 3 teams parents? If so take your issue or issues up with the DOC or DOCs in charge and go on from there. No need to bash the whole club.
                  I don't see or hear any issues with the 00 group and there is no "board members kids" on that team giving the alleged preferred treatment. They have a discovery player also in their team. Her parents are not on the board, she happens to be a good player just like all the others who get those opportunities. The jealousy or hate is rather vile. People just want to talk **** about others as if it's going to make their life any better.

Comment

I don't see or hear any issues with the 00 group and there is no "board members kids" on that team giving the alleged preferred treatment. They have a discovery player also in their team. Her parents are not on the board, she happens to be a good player just like all the others who get those opportunities. The jealousy or hate is rather vile. People just want to talk **** about others as if it's going to make their life any better.
                    I assure you if current parents have issues they aren't coming on TS to bitch about them- ur right, it's people stirring up trouble for their own folly. They've left and want to trash a club or team (or people) and find joy in doing so. The word for them is L o s e r.

Comment

Issues are issues but make sure you direct them to the right people so they can resolved coming on here to vent isn't going to solve anything. I'm not trying to say you don't have a reason to complain but complain to the right person or persons. Coming on here isn't the answer. Spend more time trying to be positive and seeking a positive outcome not bashing people or a club for their efforts may the be good or not good enough.

Comment

I assure you if current parents have issues they aren't coming on TS to bitch about them- ur right, it's people stirring up trouble for their own folly. They've left and want to trash a club or team (or people) and find joy in doing so. The word for them is L o s e r.
                        Nicely said.

Comment

Like how you said "DOC" then "DOCs", we both know there is no more DOC at FC Florida! And we can't bring it up to the president because we know what that's all about

Comment

Like how you said "DOC" then "DOCs", we both know there is no more DOC at FC Florida! And we can't bring it up to the president because we know what that's all about
                            Then you don't really want a solution to your issues if you are not trying to voice them to the right people. Whoever it maybe be and whatever position they may hold.

Comment

This statement simply demonstrates that this posters goal is not to resolve a problem, but rather to bash the club. "We can't bring it up to the president because we know what that's all about" is nonsense. What makes you think you can't bring it up. Does the president have hoofed feet, horns, and a pitchfork such that you are afraid to speak with him? Will he punch you in the face if you approach him? No. You just want to bitch. If you have a real issue, go speak with him and try to have a constructive dialogue. That is how adults resolve problems.

Comment

That's easy, here is one ::
                                What girls teams have the highest licensed/most experienced coaches? Which team was getting the former woman's national player? And what teams have an A Licensed coach? Which teams get priority on practice fields? What teams get games/practices rescheduled so as to accommodate a certain discovery player ? Shall I go on?
                                Sounds just like another club on the Treasure Coast.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X