• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can I stage my cock in your journey?
    Such a forward question

Comment

sounds amazing, go for it. The rest of the state will play GDA and ECNL. Good luck
      Why so smug? GDA and ECNL teams would be invited to play in their tournament.

Comment

Why so smug? GDA and ECNL teams would be invited to play in their tournament.
        I think the real question everyone at FESA should be asking is why they weren't selected for ECNL or GDA ???? Hmmm

Comment

I think the real question everyone at FESA should be asking is why they weren't selected for ECNL or GDA ???? Hmmm
          One of the requirement was Leadership. That is where they failed. When FESA members realize that, then they can play in the big world. I just can't understand why they can't see the writing on the wall. No ECNL and now no DA. FESA look at your leader. Call US Soccer and ECNL and ask what is needed the get into the league. Or what made it fail to meet the requirement for not getting in. Someone else in that club can do this. Maybe if you do this you can understand why. But it is not being done and that is where the leadership has not done its job to get there. We left FESA because of leadership problems. Telling us one thing and not doing it burns me.

Comment

One of the requirement was Leadership. That is where they failed. When FESA members realize that, then they can play in the big world. I just can't understand why they can't see the writing on the wall. No ECNL and now no DA. FESA look at your leader. Call US Soccer and ECNL and ask what is needed the get into the league. Or what made it fail to meet the requirement for not getting in. Someone else in that club can do this. Maybe if you do this you can understand why. But it is not being done and that is where the leadership has not done its job to get there. We left FESA because of leadership problems. Telling us one thing and not doing it burns me.
            You do realise that they do not award ECNL and GDA to clubs in close proximity. JFC was ahead and earned into ECNL before. Once a club gets ahead its easy to block out the neighboring competition. JFC took over PVSC , a hop from Florida Elite. They won't consider FESA for its geographic location alone. If JFC can not field ECNL teams with its new GDA then US Club Soccer may give FESA a chance at having its girls and boys teams playing in the ECNL. For now, Florida Elite is being very successful in the leagues it can play in and will need to work harder and prove itself. It has to exceed player and parent expectations in everything it does.

Comment

Will any clubs be dropped out of FPL/NPL when they can not field excellent teams in each age group? When can clubs apply for FPL? and the future Boys ECNL?

Comment

With GPS Florida playing in FPL does the first team in an age out of its five affiliates get placed in FPL?

Comment

No the best play in RPL or FSPL.

Comment

Is this thread
                    FESA and FKK and GPS
                    or
                    FESA and FKK and PDA
                    for
                    GDA?

Comment

Is this thread
                      FESA and FKK and GPS
                      or
                      FESA and FKK and PDA
                      for
                      GDA?
                      None of the above clubs and GDA shouldn't be in the same sentence without NO CHANCE !

Comment

None of the above clubs and GDA shouldn't be in the same sentence without NO CHANCE !
                        In the same sentence with a chance.
                        Boca and IMG and Weston and Clay. .have yet to prove themselves. Have they ever won anything important before GDA?

Comment

What does Bubb do all day? If there is nothing new at FESA than what was there two years before him, then he is not working hard to prove the club. He can't settle to keep the club where its at to just be at his final destination to retire. If he is getting paid the big bucks then he must produce or be fired.

Comment

At FKK, what's new under Hue?

Comment

In related news, Jewett Orthopedic is looking forward to another busy season.

Comment

I believe his U16 team just finished #3 in the country. The best finish of ANY team in the state. I'd say nothing new. Just continued success!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X