Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 girls

What leagues are each clubs teams playing in?
    TBU first team ECNL & CDL, second R3PL & CDL, third team NPL & CDL

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What leagues are each clubs teams playing in?
    TBU first team ECNL & CDL, second R3PL & CDL, third team NPL & CDL
    The second and third teams are playing in one league too high. They will struggle this year

Comment

The second and third teams are playing in one league too high. They will struggle this year
      Good morning hater.

How do you even know who is on these teams? Wouldn't that info be a pre-req to predicting how they will do? This ain't your father's 2002s, the rising ECNL demand tide lifted all boats.

Comment

Good morning hater.

How do you even know who is on these teams? Wouldn't that info be a pre-req to predicting how they will do? This ain't your father's 2002s, the rising ECNL demand tide lifted all boats.
        ECNL hasn't helped BU as they can't even field a second team.

Comment

how did the birth year stuff shake out for any of the teams that were U14 last year? I believe I heard FESA is keeping entire team together and competing as 2001 but what about the other teams?

Comment

how did the birth year stuff shake out for any of the teams that were U14 last year? I believe I heard FESA is keeping entire team together and competing as 2001 but what about the other teams?
            2002 has way more talent than 2001. They can whip them all in head to head.

Comment

OC ECNL is loaded at 2002

Comment

Whatcha gonna do brotha????? When Oc ECNL 2002 and the 24 inch pythons come crashing down on you!!!! Brotha

Comment

For what teams? Not even close to true a cross the board ?

Comment

For what teams? Not even close to true a cross the board ?
                    How would either of you morons really know? Across the board??? What does that mean? Across the entire state? All teams? All levels?
                    I'm sure both of you have statistics, charts, depth charts, analysis, etc. on all the teams across the entire state. And I'm sure you both have set up games with common opponents to both age groups to accurately say that either age group is better than the other.

Or maybe, you are both just bonehead parents that have a daughter in 02 and 01 respectively.

This site never fails to amaze me. I love TS!!!

Comment

I don't know enough to speak about "across the board" but in ODP the 2001 age group is extremely talented and if you played the 2001 A Team vs. the 2002 A team the 2001 team would truck them. With birth year implemented in Club now there is a huge difference between 11 01s playing against 11 02s. It's like young women playing against girls.

Comment

I don't know enough to speak about "across the board" but in ODP the 2001 age group is extremely talented and if you played the 2001 A Team vs. the 2002 A team the 2001 team would truck them. With birth year implemented in Club now there is a huge difference between 11 01s playing against 11 02s. It's like young women playing against girls.
                        Maybe where you come from, but believe it or not there are plenty of 2002s who are just as developed and strong as 2001s, and in some clubs, the talent level of the 2002s gives them an advantage over the 2001s. So whatever club you represent may have 11 01s that would make the 11 02s look like girls, but some other clubs would have two groups of 11 young women playing against one another like young women!!

Comment

Maybe where you come from, but believe it or not there are plenty of 2002s who are just as developed and strong as 2001s, and in some clubs, the talent level of the 2002s gives them an advantage over the 2001s. So whatever club you represent may have 11 01s that would make the 11 02s look like girls, but some other clubs would have two groups of 11 young women playing against one another like young women!!
                          So basically, there is no 'REAL' way to tell, and both age groups have talented players as well as smaller/bigger players.

Comment

In ODP where you are selecting the tops there is a difference but at clubs you couldn't pick out an o2 or a o1 when in a mixed game. They are developing at different rates with their bodies and skill level.

Comment

In ODP where you are selecting the tops there is a difference but at clubs you couldn't pick out an o2 or a o1 when in a mixed game. They are developing at different rates with their bodies and skill level.
                              It's true you "couldn't pick out an o2 or a o1 when in a mixed game." But if you pulled up to the field 5 minutes after practices started and someone said point to the 01 team and point to the 02 team that would be easy. That's the point the previous poster is making I believe. At this particular age the difference is very big (on average).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X