Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He** no! Clubs pick the players for their teams. Ussf stops by once in a blue moon to see how things are going, maybe watch a player they're interested in. Same coaches. Same clubs. Same geographic/regional set up as ECNL. GDA is ECNL with a new badge on the uniform and no HS sports.
    It is one way to get rid of HS soccer for the elite and save it for the other millions of regular soccer players. HS runs at different parts of the year in different states and this way travel soccer can be on the same calendar.

Comment

When does HS soccer season run in majority of the country?

Comment

When does HS soccer season run in majority of the country?
        They play in the fall in the northeast.

Comment

So your rambling message has two (probably) points.

Of course the coaches know who they want - that's why they put them in groups before they arrive! I give you a gold star for noticing that. You're smart.

If you have not noticed, we do live in a pay to play world. I don't think that is right at all. Feel free to agree with me. I'd prefer that all kids are chosen regardless of race, height, weight, hair style, socioeconomic priviledge and all other things. In the world we live in that is not happening. If you can fix that, I'm electing you FIFA President immediately!

Finally, I'd suggest you spend more time with your studies so the grammatical errors and punctuation issues are resolved. As we all know, soccer is not your future for a payday. Actually, for 99.9% of all kids will never get past club soccer as the highest level anyhow.
          Grammatical errors on this message board are irrelevant. The points and correct information being made is what really matter. As for being FIFA President I admire your humor and we need more people like you with a sense of humor because too many people on here lack common sense skills. GDA is just a magic trick to sway the money from parents from FYSA to now US Soccer. The amount of money FYSA was and is currently making is crazy for the service they actually provide.

As for playing in a pay for play world I'm OK with that but ODP abuses that to the fullest. Players pay for camps players pay for training sessions players pay for games and roster placement. When those fees can easily be nullified. These are quote the best players in each region? At least when you get down to sending kids to Alabama and Chicago etc.

At least with GDA or DA there are things that US Soccer will flip the bill for and make sure that players are playing on quality field conditions not crap fields that can cause player's to get hurt. My main disagreement in the post is ODP should and can shell out more for the players they just chose not to. It would help all parents if they took a better approach to how they handle their financial decisions.

Comment

Have there been any training centers held or announced since the thread was started? Thanks

Comment

1st rule of US training Center Club... We don't talk about US training Center Club. If you have any questions please refer to your D.O.C. as they will be the initial recipient of your invite.

Comment

1st rule of US training Center Club... We don't talk about US training Center Club. If you have any questions please refer to your D.O.C. as they will be the initial recipient of your invite.
                I will take that as a no. Thanks for nothing.

Comment

First rule of TS. Never pass up a chance to be a dbag for no reason.

Comment

Have there been any training centers held or announced since the thread was started? Thanks
                    Yes there was I guess you missed it

Comment

Yes there was I guess you missed it
                      Way to follow the first rule of TS. Again.

Comment

The US Training Centers may discontinue once the 7 clubs with GDA begin identification clinics. begin?

Comment

The US Training Centers may discontinue once the 7 clubs with GDA begin identification clinics. begin?
                          This is true. The GDA will be feeder to us training center. This was unequivocal when DOC was asking the same question.

Comment

This is true. The GDA will be feeder to us training center. This was unequivocal when DOC was asking the same question.
                            Only 1 girl in our daughters US Training Center combines over three years ever got called up to a national training camp.

Comment

Grammatical errors on this message board are irrelevant. The points and correct information being made is what really matter. As for being FIFA President I admire your humor and we need more people like you with a sense of humor because too many people on here lack common sense skills. GDA is just a magic trick to sway the money from parents from FYSA to now US Soccer. The amount of money FYSA was and is currently making is crazy for the service they actually provide.

As for playing in a pay for play world I'm OK with that but ODP abuses that to the fullest. Players pay for camps players pay for training sessions players pay for games and roster placement. When those fees can easily be nullified. These are quote the best players in each region? At least when you get down to sending kids to Alabama and Chicago etc.

At least with GDA or DA there are things that US Soccer will flip the bill for and make sure that players are playing on quality field conditions not crap fields that can cause player's to get hurt. My main disagreement in the post is ODP should and can shell out more for the players they just chose not to. It would help all parents if they took a better approach to how they handle their financial decisions.
                              How exactly does the ODP system abuse that? Where would the financial backing come from?

Comment

Only 1 girl in our daughters US Training Center combines over three years ever got called up to a national training camp.
                                That must not have been the C. FL TC.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X