FC Treasure Coast- FC Florida

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Hatfields and McCoys- how bout a truce in the interest of the kids?
    Seems they would be pretty disgusted with their parents and all the mudslinging, accusations, apparent hatred and general misbehavior seen on this thread, and quite frankly, there are better threads to read anyway. Let's all be adults- whatever has happened it's over and done with so MOVE THE F ON!

Comment

what?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I dont understand if there are so many issues of a club, you are forcing yourself and your children to continue to suffer through the bad things JT, TP, TF, board, Nick, etc are doing to you and your kid. You are so powerless that you would stand next to the side lines and do nothing until you get home to your computer and vent on this board anonymously. If you cant/dont want to fix things, then go to another club where there are people not like JT, TP, TF, board, Nick, etc and maybe you will grow a pair and become the DOC and then you can do the bad things that JT, TP, TF, board, etc did to you.

Full of complainers, pot-stirrers... spine-less.
      the bad things that JT did? My daughter has been friends with kids on those teams for years and all I can say is that I wish they had a girls team. JT, PF donate big time and the teams that left this club are a lot happier than the teams that stayed behind. They travel. They see colleges. They have a different reality than we do. All they did was leave. They didn't 'do' anything to anybody but give.

Comment

Hey, Hatfields and McCoys- how bout a truce in the interest of the kids?
        Seems they would be pretty disgusted with their parents and all the mudslinging, accusations, apparent hatred and general misbehavior seen on this thread, and quite frankly, there are better threads to read anyway. Let's all be adults- whatever has happened it's over and done with so MOVE THE F ON!
        We did move on, but the same BS is still going on with the latest being the cancelling and rearranging of the team schedule for the sake of 1 or 2 kids who are apparently not committed to the club or team.The BS is getting worse and really has to stop. Fazio put himself in a good spot this time around . He couldn't control things in Jupiter, PBG or Wellington so he left and came to FC where he scamned his way into putting himself and his wife in charge of the whole show! And you can defend him all day, but ask around to the clubs he left and they will tell you the same thing !

Comment

Talking soccer

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1887940]We did move on, but the same BS is still going on with the latest being the cancelling and rearranging of the team schedule for the sake of 1 or 2 kids who are apparently not committed to the club or team.The BS is getting worse and really has to stop. Fazio put himself in a good spot this time around . He couldn't control things in Jupiter, PBG or Wellington so he left and came to FC where he scamned his way into putting himself and his wife in charge of the whole show! And you can defend him all day, but ask around to the clubs he left and they will tell you the same thing

It sure doesn't look like you've moved on

Comment

We did move on, but the same BS is still going on with the latest being the cancelling and rearranging of the team schedule for the sake of 1 or 2 kids who are apparently not committed to the club or team.The BS is getting worse and really has to stop. Fazio put himself in a good spot this time around . He couldn't control things in Jupiter, PBG or Wellington so he left and came to FC where he scamned his way into putting himself and his wife in charge of the whole show! And you can defend him all day, but ask around to the clubs he left and they will tell you the same thing !
            But why do you care? If you are at a different club why do you care? Be happy then that they are not at your club. I'm not defending him, but I still don't see why you and the Anti - FC posse see the need to constantly rip a club to which you no longer belong.

Comment

But why do you care? If you are at a different club why do you care? Be happy then that they are not at your club. I'm not defending him, but I still don't see why you and the Anti - FC posse see the need to constantly rip a club to which you no longer belong.
              Some of us believed the BS a few months ago and are now stuck here!! So yes , I'm venting, if you don't like it, don't read it. If your not "defending him" then WHY do you care?

Comment

Talking soccer

Some of us believed the BS a few months ago and are now stuck here!! So yes , I'm venting, if you don't like it, don't read it. If your not "defending him" then WHY do you care?
                As opposed to the BS people received from Nick.

Comment

How are you stuck? You have choices. Stay and work to affect change from within or Ask for a release and go. Other clubs won't turn down a good player and a parent with $.

Comment

How are you stuck? You have choices. Stay and work to affect change from within or Ask for a release and go. Other clubs won't turn down a good player and a parent with $.
                    "Stay and work to affect change from within". A little tough when the problem starts with the leadership

Comment

Talking soccer

Signed the Virgili family, Sanders family, Fazio family, Del Re family and the Duttenhofer family.
                      Oh wait, the same people who caused all this stink and sunk FC.

How about that great 02 coach, oh wait he left and the other coach and the other.
                      How about that 2017 girl DA, oh wait you blew that one too.
                      How about the DOC, oh wait you fired him and hired a another person who was fired from Jupiter United for screwing that club over as well.
                      How about that coach from Oxbridge, oh snap he saw the club and said no way.

great job Fabio and family, you deserve so much. See you the fields again.
                      Wow, you sure think you know everything you big loser! Please sign your own name next time you big coward.

Comment

"Stay and work to affect change from within". A little tough when the problem starts with the leadership
                        Stop being such a beta cry baby loser and take over. You can lead, obviously. From your strong internet posts I can tell you have the organization, the charisma, the gravitas, certainly the good looks to get most everyone to fall in line behind you. Take over!

Your vision. Your leadership. Your club. Or....keep being a whiny beta biiiatch. Laughing at you.

Comment

Stop being such a beta cry baby loser and take over. You can lead, obviously. From your strong internet posts I can tell you have the organization, the charisma, the gravitas, certainly the good looks to get most everyone to fall in line behind you. Take over!

Your vision. Your leadership. Your club. Or....keep being a whiny beta biiiatch. Laughing at you.
                          He has the passion!

Comment

Wow, you sure think you know everything you big loser! Please sign your own name next time you big coward.
                            How about you do the same and while your at it cut your hair.

Comment

How come you'll don't say this to each other at practice. You seem to know who each of you are.

Comment

Cause they're weak beta losers that get out of breath walking to the field from their car. Way way way better to talk smack on an anonymous message board. Can't you see all the positive things coming out of the petty put downs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X