Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? That's what you got? Weak sauce.

Do some more research, bro. Really look into these 2003 teams. You will see. You're not spending enough time checking into how good these 12u girls soccer teams are, bro.

I mean...come on! You're missing so much info. Stop messing around and spend MORE time researching scores for 12u girls soccer. Lol...you're a phu king clown bro. Laughing at you.
    Research what? Last year's results for a team that no longer exists? Most teams are dealing with half a roster of new players. Apples and elephants bro.

Comment

The point of my post about sc is to highlight how absurd this list is. You can't tell jack crap about a team after a birth year change in a preseason tournament which included in their bracket a NJ team ranked about 150 in NJ. Wait until the state cup tournament to judge any team.
      No.

We need to judge them now to make us feel better about ourselves, and show our superiority to the weaker teams. Plus, we have nothing else to do on a Friday evening but this. Sad and pathetic, I know. But, this is who we are.

Comment

No.

We need to judge them now to make us feel better about ourselves, and show our superiority to the weaker teams. Plus, we have nothing else to do on a Friday evening but this. Sad and pathetic, I know. But, this is who we are.
        lol, yup.

Comment

Research what? Last year's results for a team that no longer exists? Most teams are dealing with half a roster of new players. Apples and elephants bro.
          You are pathetic. I'm laughing at you. You are actually researching and arguing about 03 girls soccer. IDGF who is ranked where or who is better but I love the fact that you are actually wasting time looking at past records and looking up scores. Get a life bro. I'm a troll and you are a loser.

Comment

You are pathetic. I'm laughing at you. You are actually researching and arguing about 03 girls soccer. IDGF who is ranked where or who is better but I love the fact that you are actually wasting time looking at past records and looking up scores. Get a life bro. I'm a troll and you are a loser.
            Irony.

Comment

Irony.
              What's ironic about about someone with nothing better to do than make fun of someone on an anonymous message board for having nothing better to do than post and research an anonymous youth soccer message board? I don't see the irony. Although, admittedly, I was only an above average English student at best. Beast soccer player, of course. You can probably tell by my posts.

Comment

What's ironic about about someone with nothing better to do than make fun of someone on an anonymous message board for having nothing better to do than post and research an anonymous youth soccer message board? I don't see the irony. Although, admittedly, I was only an above average English student at best. Beast soccer player, of course. You can probably tell by my posts.
                Yes of course I can tell you played in the EPL based on your posts. You don't think someone calling themselves a troll and someone else a loser in the same sentence is ironic?

Comment

Yes of course I can tell you played in the EPL based on your posts. You don't think someone calling themselves a troll and someone else a loser in the same sentence is ironic?
                  Lol. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. You people are more obtuse than I thought.

My bad, really though, I had my sarcasm font turned off.

Comment

Space coast is really solid. How can you ask about gsf and Lakeland? Do
                    you even soccer bro?
                    Space coast can't be solid and lose 5-0. Beat Deltona in the finals- really- Deltona? Not really something to brag about. Will see how the rest of the season goes for them- I didn't see any kind of domination out there. Especially the competition they played

Comment

Space coast can't be solid and lose 5-0. Beat Deltona in the finals- really- Deltona? Not really something to brag about. Will see how the rest of the season goes for them- I didn't see any kind of domination out there. Especially the competition they played
                      It was a joke dumbass. Sarcasm. Google it.

Comment

The point of my post about sc is to highlight how absurd this list is. You can't tell jack crap about a team after a birth year change in a preseason tournament which included in their bracket a NJ team ranked about 150 in NJ. Wait until the state cup tournament to judge any team.
                        With the state having 6 ECNL teams, SC is watered down teams.

Comment

With the state having 6 ECNL teams, SC is watered down teams.
                          Odd enough not one of those teams was in the final four as u13...oh yes, we all know Davie went to weston.

Comment

Odd enough not one of those teams was in the final four as u13...oh yes, we all know Davie went to weston.
                            TBU was

Comment

Not the same teams either with the age change

Comment

All I can say is that this has been a very strange season so far. You can't tell anything by common opponents. All over the map.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X