Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bottom line is WFF team has 3 DP's because they dont show up to training. Label it what you want but thats the truth. Teams have an 18 player max for games. Why take on the DP's and go with 20-22 players?
    Our coaches came across this issue with sunrise players. They just started traveling on weekends to do "regular training". Also they held "regular training" on game weekends at home. DP rule hard to enforce. If I was at your club I'd be embarrassed that someone like you is in the club.

Comment

Our coaches came across this issue with sunrise players. They just started traveling on weekends to do "regular training". Also they held "regular training" on game weekends at home. DP rule hard to enforce. If I was at your club I'd be embarrassed that someone like you is in the club.
      Insightful comment...clearly that person is not at the club, who would try so hard to make their own club look bad?

Comment

If I was at your club, I would be embarrassed by your stupidity. Comments are made by parents that are upset their kid no longer plays ecnl and have contact with other parents that make them aware of what is happening

Comment

We have struggles at OC as well. Its managed and we just play.

Comment

I'm done with the back and forth with a parent that is clearly jealous of DP players and doesn't have confidence in his own kid. But one last time, you are in the "frequently asked questions" area and not in the "rules" manual. There are extensive rules regarding DP that are no longer listed on the site. Every year they have a meeting as well and they discuss all the rules. This past year, as with every year, those rules were detailed for the program directors. The only "new" rule regarding DPs from last year is that if a kid is out of state they are automatically a DP. Otherwise, the rest of the rules remain intact. Had you taken time to review them last year when they were posted on the ECNL website you wouldn't have to be sifting thru the "frequently asked questions" section. Kinda sad dad trying to find anyway to get your kid more playing time. Id again, ask your DOC so that you can come to a more full understanding.
            So the Tx girl is a DP and the Orlando & South Fla girl should train minimum twice per week. for the 17's at WFF. Sounds good.

Comment

So let me understand, according to you the description that ECNL posts on their site of what a DP is, is incorrect? ECNL states nothing about USYS, FYSA, US Club affilation. It clearly states NON-ECNL club. Any club can be affiliated with any of USYS, FYSA, or US Club and NOT be an ECNL team. The rules are IF the player is with a NON ECNL team. FYI not worried about playing time, starter not even with WFF, just stating the rule as its described by ECNL, not you.
              ECNL changed the rules this year. If you are registered with another team us club or FYSA then you are a discovery player. If you are not registered with another team and are only registered to ECNL but can't make practice twice per week because geographically you live 3 hours away then you are also a discovery player.

Comment

ECNL changed the rules this year. If you are registered with another team us club or FYSA then you are a discovery player. If you are not registered with another team and are only registered to ECNL but can't make practice twice per week because geographically you live 3 hours away then you are also a discovery player.
                Some ecnl clubs better be careful because of more than 2 ecnl players in an age if going by these new rules. What's the consequence if caught with more than should have on a team?

Comment

Well? How did the clubs do with DP's this weekend?

Comment

This is completely wrong. Only need to train twice per week. Doesn't matter if you're registered at all.

Comment

Our team won. We love DPs. :)

Comment

Our team won. We love DPs. :)
                        You would love DP(double penetration) you freak

Comment

Just like they have always done.... Just fine.

Comment

Discovery system is a waste if you cant recruit and coach your own roster get out of coaching.

Comment

Discovery system is a waste if you cant recruit and coach your own roster get out of coaching.
                              Amen to that.

Comment

Every ECNL club uses DPs. The best clubs in ECNL use them. Guess we have nothing but bad coaches. Maybe this is why ECNL has been relegated to the second tier. Wonder if DA has a similar designation?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X